Flirting With Disaster

Today; Sam is sitting at a table at the mall food court, looking bored out of her mind. Tucker is holding up his PDA to her face, inserting a cartridge.

"And this cartridge makes my PDA a GPS. And this chip here makes the GPS a GBA. And-"

Tucker notices Sam's face.

"-... I'm boring you, aren't I?"

"You're KILLING me!!! Why aren't we hanging out with Danny and Aero today?"

"They said they had a date today. They've been busy so this is first one they've been able to go on."

Sam sighs.

"Yeah, I remember now."

Valerie & Star walk over and sit down at the table next to them.

"Hey Valerie."

Tucker looks at Star, in a distasteful way.

"Star."

"Foley."

Valerie gives Sam the same look.

"Manson."

"Whatever." Sam replies and rolls her eyes.

"Where's your loser friends, Aero and Danny?"

Sam & Valerie get into each other's face.

"They're not losers!"

"And he's not a loser!"

Tucker chimes in.

"Umm... ladies? Hello? Another good looking guy right here?"

He wiggles his eyebrows.

"And people wonder why I love technology."

His PDA goes to static out of nowhere.

"Sweetie? Are you okay?"

Sam and Valerie sit back down.

"So...where is Danny anyway?"

"Not that it's any of your business, Valerie, but him and Aero are busy."

Just then, Danny crashes down on Sam and Tucker's table. People run away, screaming.

Technus is floating above the food court, with Aero in his grip.

"Are you mad, children? Picking a fight with me in my upgraded form?"

"You upgraded to a mullet?" Danny jokes.

Aero struggles a bit and manages to kick Technus in the face. This releases her and sends Technus flying back. Danny fires some ectoblasts at Technus.

He dodges and then lifts up several phones and PDAs to use as a shield. Danny jumps up and pushes himself off another table into the air, flipping it and dumping food all over Valerie.

Valerie screams and wipes food from her eyes. She takes off her backpack, making her books fall out.

"Argh, that's right...Dad took my ghost-hunting gear and locked it in his lab." She whispers.

Technus fires an ectoblast. It ricochets off a table near Valerie and instead hits Aero square in the forehead. She slams into a restaurant sign and falls to the ground.

Danny looks down at Aero and turns to Technus, angrily.

"I am gonna break you in half!!!"

"Temper, child, temper."

Technus reforms into a stream of computer code and teleports behind Danny.

"There's that emotion of yours again."