Kindred Spirits

At the Amity Park Golfing course, Sam hits her ball towards the end, but gets blocked by the windmill's fan. Her and Tucker were the only ones playing.

"Ugh darn it."

"18th hole Sam. I beat ya here, I win."

Sam growls as Tucker walks over to this ball, which is right near the hole. Tucker swings and misses, even though it was straight on. He gasps.

"That's one."

Sam smirks happily as Tucker continues to miss.

"And two. Three. Four. And five. Ha!"

Tucker growls and reaches for his ball, only for it to go intangible and Danny pokes his head out.

"Boo."

Tucker screams.

"Danny! Knock it off!"

"Yeah! You were supposed to be here an hour ago."

Sam turns to Tucker.

"By the way, that still counts."

Danny goes back under and de-transforms behind a rock. He walks over to them.

"Uh sorry I was late. But you'll be happy to know that the ghost king won't... be..."

Danny stops as he sees his friends glaring angrily at him.

"okay. I overslept."

"Ugh Danny. You have got to start being more considerate!"

Tucker walks closer to him.

"I don't think he just overslept."

Tucker picks a hair off of his shirt. Sam raises an eyebrow.

"Stopped by Aero's while she's training, huh?"

Danny nervously rubs his neck.

"I went to say hi before I came over here, since her dad's gone on another seminar. And things happened...."

"You guys kissed, huh?"

Danny smiles.

"She's really cute when she's shy."

Sam and Tucker groan.

"Dude, Lately you've been treating us like sidekicks instead of friends. And when you get into a fight, especially when Aero's not around, we're the ones who take the beating."

"Oh come on. Name one time."

They bring up the fight with Skulker at a molasses factory, the time they had to push the dog back into the ghost zone, and another lunch lady fight where they ended up getting stepped on by her big meat foot.

"Okay, okay I get it. I'll try to be a little more considerate."

Danny's ghost sense goes off.

"Starting tomorrow."

The three look over as the people inside the course scream and run away. There was a ghost covered in a bedsheet, flying around.

Danny transforms, flies over, and tackles the ghost into another windmill.

"What kinda ghost haunts a miniature golf course?"

"Well, there is a Box Ghost. Obviously all the good haunts have been taken." Sam mocks.

Danny and the ghost fight inside the windmill, until Danny gets tossed out. He gets up and sees the bedsheet ghost fly towards him. He meets him halfway in the sky and starts punching him. The ghost slams into a clock tower and falls to the ground.