Pirate Radio

On the roof of the Fenton Works OP Center, the group was watching the stars glitter in the nighttime skies. Danny sighs.

"Ah!"

Tucker is laying back against the satellite tower while Danny and Sam look through two different telescopes. Sam is holding hers up while Danny is on one knee with his telescope on a tripod. Aero is laying down on her back, with her eyes shut.

"Clear skies and no moon. A perfect night for stargazing."

Sam turns towards the radio they have playing on the roof.

"More like star snoozing. This music is putting me to sleep. Can't we listen to something else?

Tucker starts to flip through radio stations. Nothing, but the same song plays on each station.

"Survey says no."

Sam looks to Aero, who's napping with headphones on. She immediately wakes up as the Op Center starts to shake violently. She sits up as hers and Danny's ghost sense goes off. They look and see a pirate ship rise out of the ground and into the sky.

Several ghost pirates poke their heads out and laugh heartily. They launch their cannons, filled with grappling hooks, at satellite tower. They latch on and pirates start to swing down.

They fall in front of the group, swords ready.

"Survey says going ghost!"

Both Danny and Aero transform. Danny beckons the pirates to come at them. Aero just blasts them back. Danny gives her a look.

"What?"

The pirates get up to attack, but they stop, gasp, and turn their heads back to the ship; after hearing the sound of a hook. Everyone sees a small boy fly into the sky, with a skeleton bird on his shoulder.

"Avast, ye...aw man, what's the word?

"Scurvey dogs *swkaks*"

"Right. Avast, ye scurvey dogs! Prepare to be boarded by Captain Youngblood and his skeleton crew!" The boy exclaims.

Danny flies up in front of his face.

"Hey, isn't it past your bedtime kid?"

Youngblood changes his hook into an energy slingshot and blasts a red energy ball at Danny. It hits him the chest and he flies back.

"Don't call me kid! I'm mature beyond me years."

Youngblood sticks his tongue out at Danny.

"Yeah. Very mature." Aero remarks.

Then two ghosts tackle her to OP Center. Other crew mates take the chance to steal the Fenton ghost shield generator.

"Fall back me harties! We've got, uh. Got, uh. What's the word."

"*skwaks* Booty."

"Ha you said booty. Haha." Youngblood laughs.

All the pirates laugh as well. Aero releases the ghosts' grip on her and slams the twos' heads together. Danny flies back over.

"Hey! They're stealing my dad's ghost shield generator." Danny exclaims.

Danny flies towards the ship. Youngblood turns his small peg leg into a cannon and launches a cannon ball into Danny's stomach. He flies back again and lands down between Sam & Tucker. Aero walks over as she blasts away two more ghosts.

Youngblood heads back to his ship and the whole thing disappears. Sam mocks them as Aero helps up Danny.

"Nice going mateys. You just got your butts kicked by short john silver."