Lucky in Love

Today, the group was spending time at Floody Waters, the Amity Park water park. The four were waiting to go on the slide called Terror Mountain, in their swimming outfits. Tucker is wearing only swim trunks and pink floaties. Danny is wearing a white tank top and blue shorts. Sam is wearing a small black hat attached to a veil, black sunglasses, her black cape covering her body. Aero has on a blue one piece, but she has towel jacket on.

"Man, I love the water. Girls, bathing suits, and the occasional opportunity to administer mouth-to-mouth resuscitation."

Tucker sprays breath freshener in his mouth. Aero rolls her eyes and elbows Tucker's arm. He laughs. Danny grabs his shirt to start fanning himself, he looks at Sam.

"Geez, it's hot. Aren't you sweating, Sam?"

"Regular people sweat. Goths, we simmer." She replies.

Danny sniffs the air around Sam.

"I think you're overcooked."

Sam raises her arm and you can see purple bathing suit now. She sniffs her armpit.

"Wooh! I reek."

Tucker sprays breath freshener in Sam's armpit, so she scowls at him.

"Yet another reason to get out of the sun." 

She covers herself with her cape like Dracula and walks to the bathroom. Two shadows loom over Danny and Tucker. They look over to see Dash and Kwan wearing red speedos, holding water-filled water guns.

"Watch our place in line, will ya?"

"How can I? I'm in front of you."

"Not any more!"

He sprays water at Tucker and Danny, which knocks them into a fountain. Aero gasps and then Dash leans next to her.

"Hey."

She squints at him.

"Bye."

She runs over to Danny and Tucker. Kwan laughs at Dash.

A statue of a cupid is holding a bow and heart arrow, which is spitting water onto Danny's head. Danny's hair is drooping and wet, and his feet & hands are in the water. Tucker is nearby, sitting up in the fountain as well.

"Well... this is humiliating."

"But oddly refreshing." Tucker remarks.

Aero squats down next to Danny and pushes his hair back. He blushes a bit and smiles.

"Your hair looks good pushed back."

"Maybe I should do it more often."

The two chuckle and then their ghost senses go off.

"Well, we've got company."

They look and see Johnny's shadow moving on the ground. It soon emerges from it and flies up to the people. People scream and run from the water park.

"It's Johnny 13's Shadow. I've got to find a place to go ghost."

"I'll look around for Johnny then."

Aero & Danny nod and run off. 

"You guys do that. And I'll stay here in case any of these girls need mouth-to-mouth."

Tucker sprays breath freshener in his mouth twice. Danny runs to an open room, but then gets pushed out by Star and Paulina.

"Hello!"

Star points to a ladies picture on the door.

"Ladies room."