Torrent of Terror

In a large multileveled platform, covered with observatories; floating in the Ghost Zone. The Observant High Council of the Ghost Zone is having a meeting. The people are on the bleachers are soon silenced.

"Order! Order! The Observant High Council tribunal is now in session."

An observant speaker walks over and gestures to the center.

"Bring in the prisoner."

A huge container comes out of the ground, the inside of it is completely dark and all you can see is red eyes. A screen comes down and several clips play.

"For centuries the prisoner has plagued the planet Earth with horrible and unpredictable meteorological events. Cities have been wiped out, countless lives have been endangered."

The Observant Speaker turns to the crowd.

"Observant high council, what say you?"

"Guilty! Guilty!""

The speaker turns to the container.

"Before we pronounce sentence, have you anything to say....Vortex."

A light turns on revealing the ghost named Vortex. He is a huge ghost who's lower body looks like tornado, aka a vortex. He smiles.

"Yes...."

He chuckles and wheezes.

"Fry!"

Electric energy appears his hands, but before he can do anything, a thermometer looking device above the container shocks him instead. The speaker speaks as he screams.

"Your weather powers are rendered inert by our spectral barometer, Vortex. There is no possible way for you to escape."

A guard comes up behind the speaker.

"Oh I wouldn't say that."

The guard blasts the Observant speaker and the other guard. The stadium of Observants jump out of their seats to run. The guard destroys the screens where some of the main observants were watching the meeting. The guard flies in front of the container.

"Who are you?"

The guard takes off their helmet to reveal themselves to be Vlad.

"Plasmius. Vlad Plasmius."

Vlad breaks the glass and frees Vortex. The two bolt of the place.

"VortexFree. Finally. Free!"

"Yes, yes. No need to thank me."

"Thank you? Vortex thanks no one!"

Vortex grabs Vlad in his hands, really showing their size difference.

"You should be rejoicing that I even allow you in my presence. *wheezes* Fly speck."

Vortex tosses Vlad away.

"Now stand aside as I unleash the full *wheezes* fury of my power on that meaningless planet Earth."

Vlad blasts Vortex with the spectral barometer.

"Unleashing your power on the Earth? That's funny, that's exactly what I was thinking."

Vortex cowers.

"Please. I'll do anything you ask."

"Yes, yes you will. And I have a vivid imagination." Vlad remarks.

Today it was an extremely boiling hot day in Amity Park. Everyone was gathered near the capital for an announcement from single man, Mayor Masters. Tucker cracks an egg on a car hood, to cook it.