The Birth of the Half-Ghost

The trio walk up to Aero's house and knock. Minerva opens it and smiles.

"Just in time, the two just left."

Today, the three were helping plan Aero's birthday surprise with her mom. It was gonna be two days before because Minerva wanted to spend it with her since it was the first one that she gets to be apart of again.

"Thanks for helping us, Ms.Elkins."

Minerva waves the door shut.

"Ah, no. Thank you. I'm the one that needs help. Since Aero is older, I'm not quite sure what she likes so you guys will be a big help to me."

The three sit on the living room couch and Sam puts down a list.

"So this is all the things we've come up with for her party."

The four start talking and Minerva is explaining what they could do easily and what wouldn't risk her safety because she knows that would be Aero's main concern. Sam looks to the TV and sees a video of Aero and Minerva. She blinks.

"Were you watching something?"

Minerva looks over and smiles.

"Oh I was watching old home videos. That's one of me and Aero singing."

Danny slams his hands on the table.

"So she can sing!"

Minerva blinks and smiles.

"Yes. I taught her."

Minerva waves the remote over to her and places it in her hand. She presses play on it. The video begins playing. It sounds like Chris is behind the camera. It looks like the three were in their back yard. Minerva was sitting on swing that was connected to a large oak tree. Aero was sitting on the grass next to her. Minerva had a guitar in her arms.

"Little cloud! What are you and momma doing?"

The two look towards the camera.

"We singing! Momma taught me song!"

The trio smile at screen.

Chris walks over and Minerva hands him the guitar. He sits and tunes it. Then he looks to small Aero.

"Ready to go?"

Little Aero turns to Minerva.

"Ready!"

Past Minerva chuckles and Chris starts strumming.

(Author here: I decided to choose the song Cover Me in Sunshine by Pink and her daughter, Willow. I feel like if I want their relationship to be like anyone. I'd chose Pink, she's an amazing singer and mom. So if you want, you can play that song while reading. Bye!)

♪  I've been dreaming of friendly faces. I've got so much time to kill. Just imagine people laughing. I know some day we will ♪

The trio gasp and look towards Minerva. She hums and gives them a slight smirk.

"I taught her to sing. Didn't say I couldn't."

The trio look back to screen.

♪  And even if it's far away. Get me through another day  ♪

Little Aero closes her eyes and opens them as she begins singing with her mom.

♪  Both: Cover me in sunshine! Shower me with good times. Tell me that the world's been spinning since the beginning. And everything will be alright. Cover me in sunshine  ♪