My Brother's Keeper

This week at school was the Spirit Week. On the front of the school had a huge banner that read; 'Spirit Week Centennial: 100 Years of Casper Spirit.'

Jazz and Lancer are walking through the hallways.

"Can I talk to you for a minute, Mr. Lancer? About my brother Danny? He's been acting really strange lately. Like he's not himself anymore."

During that time, Aero and Danny are walking up to their lockers. Aero was telling him about how her dad was now letting his full engineer side come through. He was designing his own plans for a speeder, something that would be easier to drive and be less noticable. As she was explaining it to him, Her and Danny's ghost sense go off. He looks at her.

"Want help?"

"It's probably a small fry. I got it."

She nods and Danny jumps into his locker. He transforms, goes intangible and flies through the door nearby.

He sees at ghost inside. It was this gelatinous blob looking ghost. It  turns and growls at him. Then they begin to fight.

Cut to Jazz and Mr. Lancer walking down the hall.

"I'd talk to him, but I'm his older sister and he's just going to think I'm being bossy. And if he doesn't get some help, if he doesn't talk to somebody, all that frustration he's repressing could come out the wrong way."

Back to the fight; Danny shoots several ectoblasts at the ghost, but misses. It growls at Danny, then flees through the ceiling. Danny transforms back to his human form. Suddenly Lancer opens the door to find Danny in the counselor's destroyed office.

"Good one, Fenton. You let him get away, you idiot." Danny whispers to himself.

Lancer grabs him by the collar and yanks him away.

Soon they meet up with the counselor, Spectra, in her now destroyed office.

"Is it always so cold in here?"

Spectra turns the thermostat from Cold to Colder.

"Of course! I find that cold temperatures keep the mind icy sharp."

She straightens up her office a little.

"And don't you worry about this mess of an office, either. Stuff happens! No biggie. Right, Jasmine?" She questions as she sits down.

"It's Jazz. My friends call me Jazz."

"Yeah, well, your brother calls you fink!" Danny exclaims.

"Danny, I'm just trying to help. Come on, we used to talk all the time."

"Yeah, when I was 8 and you weren't a fink." Danny rebuttals.

Lance speaks up.

"That's more than enough out of you, Fenton. Get to class while Ms. Spectra and I decide what your punishment is."

Danny scowls at Jazz, then stomps off in a huff. Lancer looks to Spectra.

"Unlike her brother, Jazz is one of Casper's best and brightest. She'll be giving the keynote pep speech at our centennial Spirit-a-thon on Wednesday."

"Right on! That's why I'm here."

Spectra gestures at a series of photos on her wall, in which she looks chipper and various students look horribly depressed.

"To pump up the pep, one student at a time."

"Jazz, Dr. Spectra is a highly respected motivational speaker and teen therapist. She's agreed to help pump up the volume on that old Casper High spirit this week."