The Million Dollar Ghost

One morning; Danny and Jazz were walking the halls together after arriving to school.

"Thanks for driving me to school today, Jazz."

"No problem, Danny."

"Yeah, sometimes it's nice to avoid the bus and quietly and anonymously slip into school."

Danny & Jazz soon stop and look up in surprise as the hallway flashes red over and over again; while an alarm goes off.

"Ghost alert. Ghost alert."

Danny and Jazz, along with some other students looking up in surprise. Jazz looks at Danny, Danny looks at her.

"Danny!"

Jazz drops her book and grabs her brother by the shirt.

"Hide!"

Danny looks at her, confused.

"Why?

"Um..."

Jazz looks down with a fake smile.

"That's an excellent question!"

She releases him and they turn away as if nothing happened. Soon Aero, Tucker, and Sam walk over.

"What's going on?"

"Didn't you get the memo?"

Sam holds up the memo paper.

"The school's running ghost drills now."

"Ghost drills?" Jazz questions.

They all look at Aero as she points her finger. They turn to see Mr. Lancer walking the halls, wearing a purple horned monster mask and is holding his hands above his head.

"Oooooh...I am a ghost!"

"Who's that supposed to fool?"

Jazz suddenly blinks with unpleasant surprise and closes her hand as she hears a familiar call.

"GHOOOOST!"

Jack slides over, wearing the Fenton Peeler. He is holding the memo in his left hand.

"I got the memo! And I know there are ghosts around here!"

"Dad! No!" Jazz shouts.

Aero, Sam, and Tucker watch this go down, in shock. Danny walks up in front of them with his book and his hand out in front of him.

"It's not a ghost! It's an out-of-shape teacher in a mask!"

Jack looks back at Danny.

"We'll see about that, son."

Jack clenches his eyes shut and yells.

"EAT GHOST PEELER, SPOOK!"

Jack blasts the peeler towards Lancer. The green beam hits Lancer and causes him to glow green all over, he tenses his arms in front of him.

"Nooooooo!"

Lancer screams throughout as it peels off his mask and and clothes; causing them to be blown away in shreds. It reveals his hairy, not-so-manly chest covered in an undershirt and his pink boxers covered with little faces of William Shakespeare. 

Lancer looks down, completely shocked. Everyone around laughs at him. Aero and Sam shield their eyes, Tucker laughs.

"I'll never respect his authority again!" A random student exclaims.

Danny and Jazz are standing next to Jack. Danny's face is buried in his palm, Jazz looks up in futility with a 'Please let this be over' pose. She opens her eyes and sighs.