The Fenton Menace

The Fenton RV is speeding and swerving on a cliff side road of a desert area. Jack is driving furiously while drinking soda from a hat. Maddie is sitting, looking excited. In the back, Jazz is  sitting there, with a death grip on the seat. No Danny.

Jazz sways with the vehicle as it drives haphazardly.

As the RV moves, it misses several ecto-blasts that were aimed towards it. Jazz pops her head out of the back window.

She gasps as the RV narrowly misses several more ecto-blasts.

"Guys! Pay attention to the road!" Jazz yells to her parents.

In the front, her parents had the stereo blasting music on maximum volume.

"What?!"

An ecto blast hits rear wheels, making the car lose traction on one side. Jack swerves. Jazz runs up to the front of the RV.

Jack, Jazz and Maddie look out the front window and see Danny, in ghost form, blasting at absolutely nothing and being dragged around  by nothing as well.

Danny grunts as he fights the invisible force. Then he accidentally blasts right at the RV. Something grabs his leg and flings him around. Danny frees himself and blasts at the canyon walls next to the road the RV is driving on. Rocks begin to fall.

Danny is falling uncontrollably towards the RV.

Jack, Jazz and Maddie shout together.

"Look out!"

Cut to several days before, on a typical Fenton family outing.

The family was in the Fenton sub-aquatic vehicle, on the water.

"Nothing like spending quality family time with the people you love."

Maddie pushes a button and the display says DIVE. The vehicle quickly drops underwater. Jack is driving with Maddie next to him, Danny and Jazz in the back seats. Danny is sitting there, nervously, while Jazz looks bored.

"And by quality time you mean hunting down ghosts in a sub-aquatic death trap?"

"You betcha Jazzypants! Whether it's air land or sea, I won't stop until we capture a ghost and tear it apart. Molecule by molecule." Jack exclaims.

Danny looks down, sadly. He turns to look outside the window and gasps.

"Danny? You okay?" Jazz questions.

Danny turns to her.

"Who me? I'm swell."

Danny looks back out the window.

"Every single molecule of me."

Danny is looking out at Youngblood's ship, right where he left it, stuck at the bottom of water; ghost shield still active.

"I just don't think that we should...go in there."

Jack completely overlooks what he says.

"Go in there?"

Jack pushes the controls forward quickly.

"Good idea Danny!"

"What?"

Danny grips his seat as he shouts;

"NO!"

The sub goes into an opening in the side of the ship. Jack and Maddie are happily looking around at the sunken ship, while Jazz is sitting there; extremely bored.

Danny is gripping his seat and looking nervous/scared. He looks outside the window and gasps.

"Don't you see it?"