Life Lessons

Aero, Sam, and Tucker were already at school. Danny was flying above a crowded school bus.

"One good thing about ghost powers: No fighting the school bus crowds."

Little did he know that Skulker is watching him through high tech binoculars.

"There he is, the prey that got away. I hope you've enjoyed your freedom, child, because Skulker has returned to finish the hunt."

A large double-barreled blaster cannon, glowing blue as it starts up, pops out of Skulker's right shoulder. It has Danny in its sights, but before it even fires, a blast from somewhere else knocks Danny out of its field of view. Danny crashes into a water tank atop a building. Skulker blinks.

"What? A weapon was fired? By someone other than me?"

A flying red-and-grey streak forces Skulker to duck. The streak heads for the water tower. Danny, soaked, comes out of it, looks up, and sees Valerie on her hoverboard.

"Thought I'd forgot about you, ghost?"

Valerie shoots at Danny, but misses and hits the supports of what's left of the water tank. Danny flies above her.

"Nope. But I bet you forgot about that."

The two begin fighting, Skulker is watching them; while invisible. They zoom past him as they blast back at each other.

"They both seem formidable. Maybe I should hunt the girl."

Danny pushes Valerie back with a beam, past Skulker.

"Of course, I have sworn a blood oath to have that ghost boy's pelt on my wall....I should force a contest between the hunter girl and the ghost boy. And to the winner, the honor of me using their skull as a tetherball!"

Valerie's battlesuit has taken some hits, and her hoverboard is smoking now. Danny looks very angry and is about to release a powerful blast-but then they hear the bell of the school, ringing. They look down to see that they are over the high school now.

"Later for you, punk!"

"I'll be waiting, creep!" Danny rebuttals.

Skulker watches as Valerie flies off to land behind the bleachers on the athletic field, where she changes back into her school clothes. Danny, invisible, phases into a boy's room to change back.

Aero was sitting in class when a flour sack is placed in front of you. She looks up at Tetslaff.

"Ms. Elkins, since we have an odd number of students, and those two decided to show up late. I hope you'll be fine with being partners with Fenton and Gray." Ms. Tetslaff explains.

Aero blinks.

"Oh...Alright."

Tetslaff smirks.

"I'm sure you'll whip them into shape!"

Then the two hear arguing outside the door. Tetslaff walks over to the door and opens it to see Danny & Valerie, yelling at each other.

"Fenton. Gray!"

She pushes two inside in front of Aero's desk.

"Congratulations! You two stragglers are paired up with Aero, for a special Health Sciences project."

Tetslaff picks up the flour baby from the table and hands it to the two.

"I now pronounce you man, wife, wife, and child."

Danny glares at Valerie.

"I am so not kissing the bride!"

"What makes you think you can!?" Valerie retorts.