Reality Trip

"Oh, Crud! Of all the days to oversleep!"

Danny groans, puts on a shirt, and scrubs his hair into its standard look.

"Can't have Lancer keep me after on the last day of school, so..."

He goes ghost and flies out his window.

"I'll just take the aerial route."

Jack is in the shower. He looks up and sees Danny Phantom through the window. He shakes his back scrubber at Danny.

"You, ghost kid! When I get my hands on you, I'll tear you apart-"

He squeezes his rubber duck so it squeaks.

"-molecule by molecule!"

He picks up an ecto-gun off the shower floor and fires it at Danny, who dodges and flies away.

"Which is a perfect example of why I won't be going ghost during my Fenton family vacation."

"Listen to me when I'm talking to you!

Danny flies through the sky as the sun shines.

"It's summer! Starting at 3:30, I don't have to listen to anyone for a long, long time."

Danny flies over Amity Park Penitentiar, towards the school.

The bell rings, meaning school is out for the summer. The doors burst open, and a crowd of shouting kids come running out to cheer around a stage. A concert stage is set up next to Casper High. There is a large banner over the stage, reading 'Dumpty Humpty Live Tonight'. The group walk through the door, holding folded sheets of paper.

"Finally! I've been looking forward to this summer vacation forever! The four of us, traveling together cross country seeing the sights."

Danny is holding is a flyer for Space Camp in Florida.

"Cape Canaveral Space Center in sunny Florida."

Tucker is holding a flyer for a Comic Book Convention.

"The Comic Book, Sci-fi and Fantasy Expo in sunny San Diego."

Sam is holding a purple poster for Gothapalooza.

"And Gothapalooza in the bleak Nevada desert."

The four walks over to the concert area.

"But tonight we rock out at the Dumpty Humpty concert!"

Sam looks to Danny.

"You sure there isn't anywhere specific Aero wants to go?"

"She said she'd be fine going anywhere. Last summer we stayed here and she helped her dad with searching. She's still having trouble with her powers, her...what she call it....telekinesis! That has gotten better. She's never done anything like this with friends so her dad told her to relax a bit because that's what her mom would want her to do." Danny explains.

"Is that why her dad pulled her out early?"

"I think it was because he wanted her to try one more thing before she had to leave."

Suddenly Jazz walks right into Danny, bonking both of their heads; making Jazz drop several books and papers.

"Jeez, Danny, watch it!"

"Jeez, Jazz, watch it!"

Danny looks down at one of the books she's dropped. He bends down to pick it up.

"'Ghost Envy for Dimwits...ghosts are not the boss of me?' What is this?"

Jazz kneels down to pick up her dropped papers.