Reign Storm

In the FentonWorks lab; Jack and Maddie are working on a new invention; the Fenton Pants. Jack plugs a wire into it, smiles, and presses a button. Energy enters the suit, causing it to glow and stomp.

"Sweet! The Fenton Pants are charged and operational! I'm telling you, Maddie, once this ecto-skeleton is finished it will be able to beat back any ghost, no matter how powerful!"

Maddie examines the pants.

"Yeah, but the interface is still glitchy and dangerous, Jack. We need to work the bugs out before-"

Suddenly, a beat-up Vlad flies out of the Portal behind them and crashes onto the floor. A large ring is on one hand. Jack and Maddie look at him, horrified.

"Vlad Masters?"

Vlad holds his hand up to Jack.

"Jack, my fat old friend... Help me."

He faints. Jack looks at him, terrified.

At school; the group walk up to Danny, who is leaning against a tree, looking quite content.

"You seem pretty happy today."

Tucker smirks.

"Why shouldn't he be? Last night he shoved Ember AND Skulker back into the Ghost Zone."

Aero gives him a look and nudges him.

"Oh, and Aero helped."

Aero rolls her eyes and smiles.

"And I still had time to finish Lancer's totally useless book report."

Danny leaps from the tree, hands on hips in a triumphant position.

"Nothing could spoil this day."

Danny spoke too soon.

"Think fast, Fentoni!"

Dash and Kwan were nearby by. Dash decides to throw a football their way. Danny is hit square in the chest and thrown back by the force of the football. His friends rush over to him.

Danny leans up from the ground, dazed. Dash and Kwan run past him, laughing. Aero bends down and helps Danny up by the arms. Seething, Danny fires a blast of ectoplasm from his finger. The ectoplasm knocks over a sign that says 'No Stopping Any Time'. Dash and Kwan trip over it. 

Aero blinks and chuckles a bit. Danny smiles as she helps him up. He then walks over and picks up the sign; smiling.

"No stopping any time, nitwit."

He drops the sign by their sprawled bodies. They look at him, frowning.

Later; Danny is putting books in his locker. Sam, Aero, and Tucker are standing behind him.

"You realize you're playing with fire."

Danny turns to look at them.

"Well, sometimes I have to use my powers for the greater good."

The three turn to look at Dash and Kwan by their lockers. Dash's locker is straining to stay shut. He opens it, and toilet paper cascades onto him.

"And come on, how good was that?"

"Nice. Using your powers to stuff toilet paper into a locker." Sam remarks.

Aero walks closer to Danny.

"I'm glad you're getting better with your powers. But he's going to find out it's you."

"Have you seen his grades?" Danny replies.

Danny and Tucker double point at each other.

"Never gonna happen."

Dash holds up some of the toilet paper.