The Visit

In the Elkins lab, a few days after the two Danny thing, Aero is hovering in front of her dad, who is taking notes on a clipboard. She goes intangible, phasing out through the wall and back in through the ceiling, then reappearing.

"Intangibility, check."

She goes invisible, and her dad looks around for her. She dives down towards him, still invisible.

"Invisibility, check."

He flinches as Aero overshadows him.

"Hi, I'm Chris! Don't let my good looks fool you. I'm a nerd."

He glows blur as Aero drops down in front of him.

"I hate when you do that."

Aero giggles.

"Looks like all your basic ghost powers are good."

Aero changes back and sighs as her phone dings.

"Danny again."

She grumbles.

"If he wants to apologize to me, he can say it to my face."

Her dad chuckles.

"Ah, young relationships. But what exactly did he do?"

He begins to type in his information as she rests against his station.

"He split himself with his parents device. Not thinking what would actually happen if he did. And I had to chase half of himself and then help put them together on no sleep!"

"You stayed out late?"

Aero winces.

"Look, it wasn't my fault."

Her dad groans. Suddenly the ghost portal starts beeping. Aero goes ghost and holds onto her dad. Technus bursts through the portal and collapses onto the ground. He looks up, eyes white with royal blue glow.

"Make her stop! I'm sorry! Make it end!"

Aero and her dad blink in fear.

Technus clutches his head and suddenly goes silent. He looks up again and speaks in a soft tone.

"I've missed you..."

The two stop cold.

"....Mom?"

Technus hovers up.

"I don't have much time. My powers grow weaker because of the device planted in my neck."

Her dad runs up to Technus,

"Where are you?!"

She sighs.

"I don't know....I've tried to figure out for ages....but its nowhere familiar to me from when I was child...All I can do is protect you guys with what little I have. The only hope we have is that Aero-"

Aero steps slightly closer.

"-Is that you, sweetie....My little cloud....you use your psychic powers. Then maybe you can find me."

"But, I've tried! And I can't. You're not here to teach me!"

Technus clutches his head.

"I can't hold onto this ghost much longer. Aero, I hate to burden you, you don't deserve this pressure, but you are my only hope. You already have slighty, so I know you can. I'll wait, for all time....I'll wait until I get to see you both in person again. To caress both your faces and kiss them with all my heart...."

Technus struggles again and flies back into the portal. Aero runs towards it and her dad catches her.

"MOM! NO! MOMMY, DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!"