Memory Blank

"Guys, come on! We're gonna be late for school! Guys? Guys!"

Sam stands, frustrated, behind Danny and Tucker as they stand happily at something.

"Isn't it everything I told you it would be and more?"

"You did not lie, dude. You did not lie."

The two were staring at a huge yellow monster truck. The three had passed by an auto-mall before heading to school. Aero flies by and notices the three. She lands down next to Sam and changes.

"Hey, I was wondering where you guys were. Why are we walking this way?"

"The Gi-normo Six-Thousand." Danny and Tucker say together.

Aero blinks. Sam walks over to the truck and pulls herself up to read a card in the truck's window.

"Seats made of owl leather? Interior wood paneling made from the Amazon rainforest?"

Each thing Sam lists off, makes her angrier.

"12 gallons to the mile?! This car is an environmental nightmare! I know what you should do!"

Sam turns to Danny. He scowls at her.

"No."

"You could totally haunt this place! Scare people away from here and make them buy something else!" Sam exclaims.

"No."

"Aero?!"

"I-uh..."

Tucker and Danny step in front of Aero.

"Cut it out, Sam. It's a cool truck! Besides, this would not be the first time one of your bad ideas got Danny into trouble."

"What are you guys talking about?" Aero asks.

Tucker looks back at her. He begins to explain how Danny became ghost in the first place.

Flashback

"Smile!"

Sam holds up an camera and takes a photo of Danny by an non-working Fenton Portal. Danny is hunched by it and holding up a white suit. Danny closes his eyes after the photo is taken, being clearly dazed by the flash. He opens his eyes halfway.

"Okay."

Danny puts down the suit a bit.

"I showed you the Portal, can we get out of here now?"

Danny looks away warily as Sam walks up with her camera, and Tucker is right by her side.

"My parents could be back here any minute. Besides, they say it doesn't work anyway."

Sam walks to the center of the empty portal with her camera in hand.

"Come on, Danny. A Ghost Zone? Aren't you curious? You gotta check it out."

Danny walks over to Sam with his suit in his hands. The suit has a picture of his dad's face on the chest.

"You know what? You're right. Who knows what kind of awesome, super-cool things exist on the other side of that Portal?"

Danny slips on the white suit over his clothes, pulling it up so the black boots are nice and tight. He gets it fully on and zips it up, the jack face still on it. Sam walks over.