Infinite Realms

"Okay Fenton. You've looked evil in the face and defeated it time and again. You can do this."

Danny pulls at a map and studies it.

"We turn left at Skulker's Island then right at Walker's Jail. Or is it left at Walker's Jail and right at Skulker's Island?"

Sam and Tucker fly over in the Specter Speeder.

"Um are we ever going home? Or are we still playing lost in the Ghost Zone?"

Danny turns to them.

"We're not lost. My expertly drawn map tells me exactly where we are. We just hook a u-turn around this swirling vortex of infinite pain and we're home. Oh wait that's a thumb print."

Tucker is leaning on the steering controls.

"If we don't get back soon I'm gonna die of starvation. I've already missed my 4 o'clock feeding."

"Would you guys quit complaining. If we're gonna become a better ghost fighting team we need to know the enemy's territory inside and out so we, uh, don't get lost."

Sam and Tucker look at each other.

"Well, we had someone that was here so we didn't get lost."

Danny hums while looking at the map.

"Danny...it's been a week. Don't you think it's about time that we all, especially you, sit down and talk things out with Aero. I know you miss her-"

Danny cuts her off.

"Hey, look! I think I found the portal on the map!...wait that's a juice stain..."

Tucker sighs.

"You know him. He distracts himself to hide his emotions. I don't think he's ready to talk to her."

"But its been a week!" Sam rebuttals.

Two ghosts fly by as Sam says that. She sighs and points to them.

"Hey. Ask them for directions."

Tucker presses himself against the windshield.

"And snacks. Ask for snacks!"

"No, let's just follow them. They're bound to lead us somewhere." Danny replies.

Danny begins flying after them and Tucker steers the speeder after him.

"Ugh. What is it with you guys not asking for directions?"

Tucker looks at his watch.

"Now I missed my 4:05 feeding!"

He grabs Sam by her arms.

"If I don't make it, tell my PDA I love her. The cell phone meant nothing to me!"

The two ghosts fly into the tunnel leading into a frozen wasteland.

"See? These guys seem to know their way around. We'll be out of here in no time-"

He runs into an ice shard and falls into the cavern below. The two in the Speeder also crash into a shard and fall.

The speeder hits several platforms on its way down, destroying it. They then all land roughly into the ground of snow.

"Is everyone alright?" Danny questions as he gets up and wipes the snow off himself.

Sam and Tucker sit in an upside down, destroyed speeder.

"Besides being lost, almost killed, and now having no way home? Stellar."

Danny looks at the Speeder.