Fanning the Flames

In the Ghost Zone, littered with purple doors and ectoplasm and ghosts floating everywhere. Sam and Tucker in the Specter Speeder; Klemper tackles Danny to the ground below the Speeder. Danny strains under the weight of Klemper's hand in his hand. He opens his eyes.

"Get off me, Klemper!"

"But I just want to be your friend!" He say, smiling gleefully.

Klemper picks him up. Danny turns to face Sam and Tucker inside the Specter Speeder.

"Will someone please remind me-"

Klemper pulls Danny into a hug

"-why this was a good idea?"

Sam speaks to him from the Speeder. She has on some high tech looking earphones.

"On headset: Hey, you're the one who wanted to map out the Ghost Zone. Sadly you chose a day where Aero isn't available. She's helping her dad with his ghost research for his upcoming seminar."

"On headset: I forgot most of his ghost studies have been studying Aero's ghost side." Tucker remarks.

Danny struggles against Klemper. Tucker is talking into his PDA, he also has on the green earphones.

"On headset: And you & her are the only ones that don't have to wear these stupid Fenton Phones."

He puts a finger on his green earphone and looks at it. He then presses a button on a his PDA and an image of a green disc rotating flashes on-screen. Music begins to play for him and it plays in Sam's ears as well. She looks at Tucker, angrily.

"Ember...you will remember..."

"On headset: Good thing they also work as wireless earphones, because these things are a fashion don't."

"They're not supposed to look good."

Danny strains against Klemper, who is hugging him tightly with a huge smile on his face. Danny has his hands, pushing Klemper's head, and his feet are wiggling wildly.

"They're supposed to filter out spectral noise so we can communicate."

He places feet on Klemper's chest trying to pull his hand away. Klemper, concerned, doesn't want to let go. Danny is flung backwards and lands on his back with Klemper on top of him. Danny tries to push him up.

"Like when I say things like HELP GET THIS THING OFF ME!"

Sam is looking into the side mirror of the Specter Speeder, pulling back her hair to admire her earphones.

"On headset:They're not stupid. I think they make great techno-goth earrings."

"Really?"

He smiles.

"Hey, maybe I should give a pair to Aero and Paulina."

Klemper shoves a hand over Danny's mouth, silencing him. Sam has both her hands on the driving control, but Tucker has his hand in the air and the other on his earphone. Sam looks back, shrugging. Tucker dances in his seat.

"On headset: Yes, Danny. That's what I'm saying. Give a pair to Paulina."

Sam crosses her arms, disappointed.

Klemper is holding Danny nice and tightly while Danny has both his hands and feet on Klemper's head, attempting to pry himself off. Danny finally stretches all his limbs and breaks free. Klemper looks shocked when Danny turns to him angrily. Danny flies off. Klemper turns and follows, also angry.

Klemper claps his hand on Danny's tail. Danny's eyes widen and screams as he is pulled away. Klemper soon lets go when Danny turns to him. He takes a breath and opens his mouth to shoot out a blue mist. The mist forms into a cloud on Danny and spreads into an ice block, encasing Danny. Two energy hot spots form where Danny's hands are. They increase in intensity, causing the ice to crack. Danny stretches out with his green ghost rays still firing when all the ice breaks off.