Girl's Night Out

Danny is flying up a building, being followed by Johnny 13 . Johnny's motorcycle's headlights fire blue ecto-blasts from its headlight at Danny.

Danny swings around and fires a couple of ecto-blasts at Johnny, who dodges. From a building above, Shadow peeks down.

"So, Johnny! You work alone now? Finally ditched that stupid..." Danny mocks as he gets caught by the Shadow and is tackled.

"...SHADOOOOOOOW!"

Shadow stretches itself across two Poles, making slingshot across the roof and launches Danny onto a couple of roofs until he hit a Vlad Masters billboard.

"Ugh. Talk about urban blight!"

Two hands suddenly grab him by his shirt and pull him off of the billboard, then holds him up by the shirt. Johnny, still on his motorcycle, is sitting next to Shadow, smirking in victory.

"What do you want, Johnny?"

"Relax, kid, relax. I'm just blowing off some steam. Me and Kitty had a spat. What do you do when you and the ghost chick have a lovers' quarrel?"

"I mean well, we haven't had them lately since her-"

Shadow and Johnny look at him.

"I mean it's none of your business! Look, Johnny, you can either go back to the Ghost Zone willingly or I can make you go."

"I'm digging that tough guy act, little man. But don't worry, I'm gone." Johnny replies.

"And take The Dork of Darkness with you." Danny points at Shadow.

Shadow growls at him, then puts him down.

"See ya on the flip side, kid. And thanks for the game."

Johnny and Shadow take off. Danny, in an attempt of getting payback, discreetly fires ectoplasm from his finger and stings the backside of Shadow, who continues to fly off.

Nearby, Skulker is hiding behind a water tank, observing Danny taking off.

"My turn."

Skulker looks down at the photo of his girlfriend, which is Ember. Then he crushes it with his bare hand.

The next day, outside of Fenton Works, the group and Danny's family were seeing Jack and Danny off since they were going on a fishing trip for the day. Jack, wearing a soda hat and fishing overalls, calls out to Danny.

"Danny! Chop, chop, boy! We've got a busy day!"

"Fishing is a busy day?" Jazz questions, unamused.

"Ah, you betcha, baby. Floating, napping, and eating snacks out of a cooler. It's not for the weak.

Danny walks out, and everyone looks over at him. He's carrying a box and fishing poles. He has on fishing overalls and a beige hat.

"It's a guy thing, Jazz. You wouldn't understand."

Danny walks past her.

"Thank goodness."

"I think I'll bring along the rest of my famous Flapjack Fentons."

Jack sticks a fork into his front pouch and pulls out his pancakes with two strands of hair sticking out from the top.

"Anybody wants some more?"

Everyone looks disgust.

"No thanks."

"Already ate."

"Allergies."

Jack takes a big bite of his pancakes. Danny gets into the seat of the RV. The four, plus Jazz, walk over to him. Aero hops onto the RV.