Chapter 22

𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖔𝕽 𝖕𝖔𝖛:

Adrian looked around for the cause of distress of his guardian by the flow of the students.

He couldn't find her anywhere, he looked everywhere on the roof, by the garden behind the school even in the bathroom of the girls, which get him some weird looks and some suggestive looks.

He will be scared for life and he will be sure for Rebecca to get it.
Now he was by the cafeteria doors calling Patrick to tell him that she is no where to be found.

"She is absent," He told him first thing he heard his voice.

"What? that is impossible!" Patrick yelled through the phone in disbelief.

"Well it is a first but really everyone have their first even our little nerd. I asked her teachers and they were confused for her absent form," Adrian told him with a sigh as he pinshed the edge of his eyes.

"I see. Well how is Clara?!"

"She is being robotic, it's like she is not here by the mind just in body you know,"

"I will go to Rebecca's house after I get my lunch free time."

"Okay, whatever." Adrian said as he hanged up on him.

"Such an attention seeker." Adrian huffed under his breath.

"Who is trying to get your attention Ri-ri?" Adrian was cut short of his thoughts by a voice that you could mistake of a dying dog.

Adrian whined in annoyance as he will sure kill himself after his eardrums exploded from the cause of the voice.

"No one Camilla," Adrian said with a scowl attached to his face.

"Aww come on honey pooh don't be like that to me," Camilla said with her hand on his chest tracing it with her fingers through his black T-shirt in a suggestive way, while trying to seduce him with a failure of smile.

He catches her hand in a tight hold that made her wince in a slight pain, then he pushed her away from him with a scowl.

"Stay away from me Camilla, I have fucking told you this million of times I don't fucking see you as anything more than a one night stand, which was a huge mistake,"

Camilla looked at him with watery eyes that get Adrian to roll his in the prosses.

"Who is she?!" She yelled out as she grabbed his hand not letting him leave.
He turned to look at her annoyed.

"What?!" He scowl at her.

"I asked you about the one that you are so loyal to her. Who is she?! Is it Alice?! Look like the bitch is taking advantage of her being your non existence sister bestfriend, but it seems all of it is a lie just to get in yo- Camilla was slammed hard on the wall that get her head to snap back as it get cracked from the hit. Adrian start shocking her as he held her up by her neck.

"You talk about Alice or my sister again or bring their names by this shit you call mouth and I will kill you without a second thought."

She nodded her head while trying to get his hands from shocking her to death.

Adrian squeez a little more before he let her drop to the floor gasping for air.

He sent her a disgusted glance then went away.

Unknown to him someone saw the whole ordeal and was confused to no end.

"What did she mean by non existent sister?!"

"Hey Xavier didn't you say that his sister is still alive?!"

"Well my resources said that, so I am confused."