Chapter 20

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 20:

"Rebecca what was that all about?" Clara asked as she opened the door of the said girl room.

"What are you doing?!" She asked again as she saw Rebecca packing her things in her bag.

"What does it look like?!" Rebecca asked with sarcasm dripping from her mouth.

Clara narrowed her eyes at her with some what irritated manner.

"Rebecca."

"Last time I checked that was my given name, for the last 17 years 9 months, so what?!"

Clara sighed at the teenage girl in front of her.

"What happened?!"

"Nothing." Rebecca said as she closed her bag.

"Becca, tell me what is wrong? and why did you act like that to Eva? She is a very kind girl and she will be living with us from now on with Melina and Alice,"

"Living with you not me and good for you, you are finally able to remove me from your life," Rebecca said with slight anger behind her tone.

"What the hell do you mean by that?!" Clara somewhat screamed at Rebecca.

"For God sake Clara everyone know about how you are my friend only to look after me for my mom to be able to work and look after the twins. But really you don't have to anymore I will be 18 in what 3 months that is not so far don't you think so?!" Rebecca asked with a strange look that Clara wasn't able to see behind it and she was beyond shocked.

"Do you really think that way off our friendship?!" Clara asked with tears in her eyes.

Rebecca turned her head away from her almost crying supposed friend.

"I will be living alone in my house until mom get back, the twins are in your care until then, and I did tell mom if you don't believe me, you can call her," Rebecca said as she put her bag on her shoulder holding her phone in her other hand.

"Goodbye." Was all she said as she passed the shocked adult.

Clara stayed in her statue form even after she heard the door close behind her best friend.

The tears finally fall from her eyes freely as she broke down. She didn't notice the door open and the arms of her mate that circled her in an embrance as she leaned to his warmth half minded.

"Shhh honey it will be okay," Patrick said as he traced her head in a soothing manner.

"I-I was hurting her," She said with broken sobs.

"What do you mean honey? What really happened?" Patrick asked worried lacing his words.

"She doesn't want to be my friend anymore."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca gets her keys out of her pocket as she reached her house.

She unlocked the door and went inside.

"Home sweet home." She said to herself as she closed the door behind her. She put the keys on the table and went upstairs to her room.

She did her night routine then went to sleep.
But before that she opened her phone and sent a text message, then let sleep take her out.

"I am home alone as we agreed to, see you soon."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maxell was still in his wolf form getting his thoughts together.

First he met his mate wich turned out to be a hunter and like that wasn't enough for fate, she had to be a close friend of their biggest enemy.

Next come his human Luna that he didn't know what to think of. He was supposed to hate her, well he does hate her as his Alpha get them to and it's not totally his fault cause she is so annoying but still his wolf will never hate his Luna, so how come Daimen wolf can? Not that it is that important right now as what happened between his wolf and his Luna reduced his hate for a little bit.

'You mean between you and our luna as we both know that you were the one who is in control,'

'That is not true you were the one with her you took over because of your anger after we saw mate,'

'Oh shut up we both know that is not true and that I was happy to see red, it was you whom get angry when you know that she is a hunter,'

'Who is red?'

'Mate, you idiot,''

'You are really annoying,'

'No you are and I liked being called fluffy by luna she is really funny to be with,'

'Yeah.'

Maxell agreed with out noticing.

'Oh so you do like luna after all,'

'What?! NO, I do not,'

'Sure you don't.'

Arman said smirking at his human part as he went back to the depth of their mind to start thinking about his beautiful little mate and the Luna that he will make sure to be protected even if it means getting his head of his shoulders. On the other hand Maxell was sitting in shell shock as the conversation kept repeating inside his head like a broken record.

After some time of thinking he sighed to himself and turned to his human self getting his clothes on, he start walking back to where he will be sure in hell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 𝖊𝖓𝖉.

𝕴 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖂 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝕾 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 𝖎𝕾 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖗𝕿 𝖆𝖓𝕯 𝕴 𝖆𝕸 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖄 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝕿 𝖎𝖙, 𝖇𝖚𝕿 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝕳 𝖆𝖑𝕷 𝖙𝖍𝕰 𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖗𝖚𝕾 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝕲 𝖆𝖓𝕯 𝖒𝖄 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝕹 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖏𝖊𝖈𝖙, 𝕴 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝕿 𝖇𝕰 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖛𝕰 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝕳 𝖙𝕺 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖛𝕰 𝖙𝖍𝕰 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖄 𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊, 𝖙𝖔𝕺 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝕳 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘.

𝖆𝖑𝖘𝕺 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝕰 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝕹 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝕽 𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝕰 𝖎𝕹 𝖒𝖄 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝕰 𝖋𝖔𝕽 7 𝖉𝖆𝖞𝕾 𝖓𝖔𝖜.... 𝖜𝕰 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝕷 𝖘𝖊𝕰 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝕿 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝕾 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝕽 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝕽 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓. 𝖆𝖓𝕯 𝖘𝕺 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝕰 𝖔𝕱 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝕿 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 21 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝕷 𝖇𝕰 𝖔𝖚𝕿 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.

𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝕿 𝖙𝕺 𝖕𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖘𝕳 𝖆𝕾 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝕳 𝖆𝕾 𝕴 𝖈𝖆𝕹 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝕸 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝕾 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞, 𝖇𝖚𝕿 𝕴 𝖆𝕸 𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖛𝕰 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝕿 𝕴 𝖆𝕸 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝕰 𝖝𝖉.

𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖄 𝖘𝖆𝖋𝕰 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝕰 𝖞𝖔𝖀 𝖆𝖑𝖑♡

𝖕𝖑𝖅 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝕿 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝕿 𝖙𝕺 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝕰 𝖆𝖓𝕯 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘, 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝕽 𝖔𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓𝕾 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝕾 𝖒𝕰 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞.

𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖆𝖓~