Chapter 11

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 11:

𝖆𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖆𝕹 𝖕𝖔𝖛: (𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝕹 :𝖕)

Adam and Jackson where fighting like children as Jackson was hitting Adam for his stupidity.

"You fucking idiot go and tell everyone about the plan already, look that guy did not hear you yet." He yelled at Adam hitting the back of his head.

"Stop it already." He yelled back as he was trying to get away from his abuser.

To put it simple to you Adam nearly spelled our talk all over the place as he kept yelling after everything I said.

Jackson get annoyed by him and start his abuse on his (Adam) head.

I tuned them off as I tried to get peace and quiet.

I left the two behind. And start walking to my next class, which is going to end in 15 min.

As I walked I heard laughing coming from the next hall and something pulled me in that direction, I did not have any control over my legs as I walked to where the sounds coming from.

I turned right to saw in the middle of the hall two girls laughing at something they were talking about obviously.

It was Rebecca and Melina.

When did those two get to be friends?

Didn't Rebecca like to be a loner? She never accept anyone friendships! A lot of guys and girls tried to be her friends from young age but she shut everyone out.

She is a snob.

Is it possible that she is accepting the were's girl because of the bond that will took place once he mate with her?

No that is impossible she is a human and humans feel the bond after being claimed.

I narrowed my eyes at the two and walked in their direction.

Melina noticed me as she smiled my way, which I simply ignored as I stand behind Rebecca.

Rebecca noticed Melina's smile and looked behind her to widen her eyes at me and then she screamed in fright.

"What the hell are you doing sneaking up on us like that?" she screamed at me with her face flushed.

"Are you trying to kill me you farting boy."

Melina clutched her stomach as she bend laughing with tears falling from her eyes.

"farting!!! Wh- never mind your, mind is broken beyond getting repaired." I said more to myself than to her as she glared at me as I give her one of my dazzling smirks that I know she hates.

"First my dear I did not sneak up on you as Melina here saw me coming, second unfortunately I still need you alive and until the day that I am finished with you, you will stay alive." I said with a huge smirk on my face as I saw her getting angry by the minutes.

"Oh and I forget to tell you, welcome back my nerd." I said to her with a smile as she re-screamed and hide behind the wolf girl.

"What have you done to  Mister-i-know-it-all-and- I have-a fucking-superior-Arora-around-me-and-i-live-to-bully-Rebecca Nevill-that-is-my-soul-propose-in-life. Who are you? And what have you done to him? OMG did you kill him?"

My mouth was on the ground like literally on the ground.

Melina was on the ground this time, as her legs can't hold her anymore and by the look on her face I think we need to call the ambulance soon, or she will die from air shortage.

"Where did you came with that? You have a wild imagination." I yelled at her.

"Oh like you are one to talk. I think my life of 17 years with you will render you speechless farted boy. "She said with sarcasm dripping from her tone.

I felt my head tick in annoyance as I glared at her.

"It's only 12 years, you are supposed to be smart and all as you are nerd AND I can be nice too. You know." I said through gritted teeth's.

"Yeah first time ever." She said with the same sarcasm.

"Nice you said what about all the above you said just a minute ago! What do you really want Brown? Just spit it out already." She said with a sigh as if my presence is so tiring to her.

"What?! I can't be nice?" I asked in disbelieve.

She gave me her poker face, as she simply said, "No you can't, not in your tiny dictionary."

I groaned out in annoyance, as I can't take her shit any longer, so I pushed her back to the wall trapping her between my hands while I get closer to her face as I whispered in her ear "You will listen to me if you don't want to get yourself killed, you will stay away from Damien and his trolls, if you did not I will promise you, that you will not see the sun light again." I saw her shivers as my breath hit her ear –so she is ticklish in this area- but she quickly get herself together as she pushed me back away from her while poking me in my chest with her finger.

'She is getting stronger?!'

"Listen to me bitch.. first of all I am not your fudging girlfriend so go to hell and say that to your whore, second I am free to see, talk and go out with anyone and whomever I want to, third why on the fudging skittles guns would I talk or even go out with an ass cow hole animal, who tried to kill me 30 min ago! whom also your partner in crime." She was furious and I swear I saw fire getting out of her head and ears....

"Fudging skittle guns?! Ass cow hole?!!! Are those even a curse?! Wait what?!"

What the hell is she talking about, is that a swear or I don't know! I am lost.

"Wait! Did you say he tried to kill you?"

My eyes were wide, I know that as I am shocked I probably look like a golden fish out of water.

"Now he notice that I said that." She scoffed at me with a look of disgust on her face.

I looked at Melina's but she looked away!

Did she just avoid my gaze... Oh My God that is true!

"What the fuck?! Isn't she his MATE?!" I yelled at Melina in shock.

Melina glared at me in the meanest way possible as she yelled back "Shut the fuck up hunter."

..

...

"What do you mean by his mate?"

Shit I forget that Rebecca is here.

Melina and I looked at her without uttering a world.

Rebecca titled her head to the side as she wait for an answer from one of us.

"Oh and Melina his name is not hunter you get it wrong, he is Adrian brown the fuck golden boy but for me he is the farting golden boy." Rebecca said to Melina with a smile.

"Stop calling me those stupide names." I yelled at her.

"Well for the fuck golden boy, you go and say that to your girlfriend "Camila" she is the one who came with this stupide name as for the farting golden boy.. hell no." she said with a duh voice.

"So... are you going to tell me what did you mean by being his Mate? As I am sure as hell I am not his friend."

To be continued. :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 𝖊𝖓𝖉.