Chapter 12

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 12:

𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆'𝕾 𝖕𝖔𝖛:

I was walking to my next class alone thinking about what happened half-hour ago.

"So you have finally decided to join us Miss Nevill." I was pulled out of my thoughts by an annoying voice.

I looked up to be met with an angry look that is throwing laser at my head.

"Oh.. Mister Graft I didn't notice that I have you for this class." I said to him in a sweet voice as I pushed my way through the door and past him to my desk that is next to the window in the back.

"It's Jeraff not Graft." I heard Mister Jeraff yell after me in anger, which I simply ignored as I sat down.

Mister teacher was fuming in anger at my disrespect in front of the class and in general but really, I can careless about this right now as I still in the past half-hour as I re-inters my memories about what happened.

𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝕶 '𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙':

"So... are you going to tell me what did you mean by being his Mate? As I am sure as hell I am not his friend." I asked Adrian with a raised eye-brow waiting for his answer.

I saw the look Adrian gave Melina as if asking her for help.

I narrowed my eyes at them.. didn't Adrian hate her? Now he is asking help from her!

"I am waiting." I said with impatience.

I saw Adrian move from one leg to another.

'Strange! Is he nervous or something?!' I thought to myself while trying to contain my surprise as Adrian is known to be a confident person.

"Um ... he didn't mean anything by what he said Rebecca he just thought that you are friends with us .... I mean them .. I mean ...

"You mean that you are not going to tell me the truth." I said with a board tone.

She didn't answer me as she get speechless.

"Well then I think that I will always be right." I said while sighing.

"What do you mean?!" Adrian and Melina asked at the same time.

I shut up for a while looking at them then start getting my things ready to leave.

"That... friends are a disappointments, so life is better without them. Thank god I didn't let you in that zone Melina." I said to her with a disappointed look on my face as she looked at the side, then I turned to Adrian and smiled "Oh fart golden boy I need to thank you for your slip up it was useful. So Thanks, I own you one."

I saw Melina glare at Adrian as I said that.

𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝕶 '𝖊𝖓𝖉'.

I glared at nothing, as I get furious by the minutes; my leg was starting to furiously bounce of the ground.

'I swear that I am going to find the underlying cause of this shrieetz.'

I felt someone gaze at me, which start to get annoying after some time; clearly, they won't stop until they get a piece of my amazing mind.

I turned my head to the left to be met with same blue hazel eyes that tried to kill me an hour ago.

"You must be skittling shrietzing me!" I said aloud without me noticing.

"MISS NEVILLE NO CURSING IN MY CLASS, NEXT TIME YOU WILL BE IN DETITON ROOM WITH ME." Mr. jerraf yelled at me from the front of the class.