cchapter 26

Chapter 26:

"There is one way for you to be able to change your smell." Patrick said roboticly and I notice Alec tense a bit.

"You got a help from a witch, did you not?" Alec narrowed his eyes at him while clenching his fists.

"And I only know one witch who new that spell. My Clara."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damien pov:

Silence fell on us as we looked at Patrick in astonishment.

He looked pained, while Alec didn't even flinch at the accusing tone Patrick fired his way.

Before anyone can say anything we heard a phone ring. It was uncle's phone, he looked at it with a troubled look before he cut it out.

"Go away, I don't have time for your antics." He said as he went inside while slaming the door shut.

Patrick didn't say anything as he went back to his car and drove off with anger in his eyes.

I looked at Ashton, Xavier and Maxell to see they are still in shock, I myself was still in shock. My uncle is alive and he is living with my Mate.

As I remembered my Mate and why I am here my lycan resurfaced and I was to late to control it, as my lycan run to the house breaking the door in the prosses.

I heard the screams of my friends as my lycan followed the intoxicated smell that belong to my little Mate.

I saw my uncle standing still on the top of the steps as he looked at me in horror.

I hissed lowly at him and jumped to the top with one push sending him flying in the hall and in to the wall breaking it and falling out of the house.

I heard door opening to my right and my beautiful little mate come out looking alarmed.

When her eyes fell on me they widened more than it looked possible, while her eyebrows shot up in her head.

She was trembling a bit as she looked at me with disbelief.

My lycan took one step towards her, and that did the trick. She come out of whatever trance she was in and screamed in terror at me, as she sprang back to her room trying to close the door but couldn't as I already took the door out of the way.

She fell to the ground with a thud, and she crawled away from me with terror in her eyes. I felt a pang in my chest as she looked at me with terror, I know it is my lycan feelings more than mine but it still hurt like hell.

I know it is a lost case now that my lycan made his mind he is going to mark her.

"I finally find you and I will never let you go," My lycan hissed slowly as he advance towerd her.

She was trembling so much that I thought for a minute she would pass out. She was sweating and shaking with tears flowing freely from her eyes.

"La Mia luna," My lycan said as he in a swift move scooped our mate in his/our hands smelling her. He put his head in the crook of her neck and inhaled deeply purring in return, she was trumbling so much in my hands but my lycan didn't care and if i don't stop him right now he will mark her in the spot.

Rebecca saw my fangs as my lycan lean towards her nexk to mark her and she screamed right in my ears which get me to get dizzy as my hold on her weakened and she get that opportunity to run away.

My lycan growled in frustration as he went to follow our little mate, as she jumped out of her window and to the tree that is outside of it. I was going to follow her but I was pushed to the ground with three bodies on top of me. I growled at them snapping my fangs at them as I tried to get them off me.

"Stop it you fucking physio, you made her scared shitless now she will never accept you," My uncle growled at me as he pushed my head hard on the ground.

"Now get back in control."

But my lycan refused to back down as he furiously shacked them all off me, and roard at them, I moved to attack uncle, whom he dodged me easily and with a swift move I was back on the ground and felt a pinch in the back of my neck that get me to see black.

"La Mia luna." I heard myself say as i went in slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rebecca's  pov:

I knew from the start that they were not human, I saw the claws the first day he tried to kill me, but I was too stupid to believe it, I made it like my mind played tricks on me as I always felt there is something wrong with my head. I mean hearing voices in your head getting pain when you see specific persons and playing with humangsour wolf that logically shouldn't exists, yet I never questioned it, not to mention that I myself have strange powers that Alec was helping me control.

Yup I am pretty sure I am crazy and not normal.

I was running in the woods with tears flowing from my eyes like a broken fountain.

My leg catches by land roots which get me to fly forward and I saw I was by a small cliff, that definitely will get me to broke some bones of my body.

My eyes opened wide as I fell with a thud that get the air to leave my lungs as I rolled down the hill fast scratching my arms, legs and face, then I stoped by hitting a tree that was at the end of the hill, and I felt my rips crack as I gasped in agony.

I couldn't move even breathing was getting me so much pain.

I was tired I stayed there for I don't know how much thinking about everything that happened.

Damien turned into his monster side just to kill me. He gets his secrets out just to end my life. He hates me that much. I don't know what have I ever done to recive such hate from everyone, maybe I really am better of dead.

And Alec is his uncle that mean he is the same monster. He lied to me all those years. I couldn't stop the tears as I thought of this betrayal. I thought I mean so much to him, i even ended my friendship with the only person who really care about me for him. I can't believe how naive I am. Such a pathetic person i am.

A rustle sound to my left get my attention, I saw a shadow of something huge move behind the trees and that get my breath to hitch in my throught, as the adrenaline bumbed in my veins, I start in horror at the shape of the animal while he crept closely to me.

I get up with so much difficulty, I am not going to lay down waiting for the said animal to come and have the meal of his life. I won't die without a fight.

Hissing in pain I hunched forward as I looked at now the animal that decided to came in to the light, It was no other than a wolf, it was non other than fluffy. I know now that inside that beast is a human but in this instance I didn't care about any of that drama or the supernatural that our world hides deep inside of it. No, all I care about that I am safe now, safer than anytime I have felt.

Tears weld up inside of my eyes as I looked at the familiar green eyes with so much happiness as I smiled at him then I felt tired and I let myself drop to the ground with relief of knowing I will be safe. I leaned back on the tree as my eyes start dropping close while fluffy nudging me with his snot.

Last thing I heard was bones cracking which was disturbing and then I felt hands circling me as it get me up from the ground, I know now I am safe even thought fluffy is the same as that thing that tried to kill me but still I felt safe near him.

"Rebecca don't close your eyes please." I heard a far away voice yell to me, yet my eyelids get heavier by the moments.

Just a little nap will do, just for five minutes.

"No, no Rebecca open you eyes."

Everything went black.

As they say 'The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.' And I think I start paying to live my cliche life to the fullest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter end.