Chapter 9

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 9:

Clara moved the guys off me as I took in a soo much needed air to continue living on this earth.

"Stop being a drama queen for one day girl."I looked at Clara with glaring eyes as I stand up while getting my clothes whipped off from the imaginary dirt.

I saw her rolling my eyes at me, which get my nerves to tick in annoyance.

"Keep rolling your eyes like that and hopefully some day they will get stuck backwards." I said with a poker face on.

She ignored me completely.

"So are you going to tell me what is going on?!" She asked with a raised eye-brow at us as we all looked at each other with hate filled eyes.

"Nothing important really they just couldn't hold on themselves with my awesomeness." I said to her while flipping my hair off my shoulder that ended in Ashlm's eye.

"BITCH- Ahslm yelled but I cut him off.

"Did you hear what he said to me" I looked at Clara with a horrified –fake- look on my face acting like that actually hurt my pure soul. *sniff- sniff.* Clara put her poker face on but I saw her struggles to stop herself from laughing, I smirked at her while walking to her side.

I hold my hero hand to her and wait for her to get the message.

"What did you do to your hand?!" She asked me with a raised eyebrows as she took my hand in hers twisting it in the most painful way that get me to yelp out in pain.

"Bitch that flubing hurt." I yelled at her as I yanked my hand away from her. She just rolled her eyes at me –AGAIN- and muttered under her breathes that I am such a drama crybaby queen.

"Hey I heard that."

"Good."

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that."

"Good." I mimicked her.

She sighed and shook her head at my child behavior as I stick my tong out at her.

"Immature." I heard him say with a disgusted face on.

It was such a stab to my heart, I don't know why his words effects me this much it hurts really bad, I felt like my heart kept being sliced by him every single moment. I hated myself for letting him have this effect on me, I clenched my hands in anger which brought pain to my already injured hand but I did not yell in pain, I take that pain and turned it in to courage, power and anger.

"It's look like you are looking for round 2 on your nuts, nose and eyes." I said with a glare on my face directed to him.

"What nuts.....!" Clara asked dumbfounded. I looked at her and smiled my sweet charming smile.

"You see ... you asked me about what happened to my hand... well his nose happened."

"Wha- I cut her off .. god cutting people off is my favorite hobbies now a days.

"After you finish healing my hand I think you need to look at his eye, nose and....... Nuts." I smirked in his way as I said the last part.

Clara looked horrified while Damien looked ready to bounce on me any minute with his friends. As for the white headed girl... she was smiling at me with amusement.

This girl give me the creeps. I shrugged her looks off as I turned back to Clara to see her mouth on the ground. I rolled my eyes at her..

"Close your mouth or you will catch a fly." I said to her as I sit down on one of the beds while putting one leg over the other and bring her my hand out for her to start her job with a grin taking over my pretty face.

𝕬𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖆𝕹 𝕻𝕺𝖛:

I was heading to my class when a hand stopped me in my tracks, then a face was shoved in my vision to be met with green eyes.

I shoved the person back off my personal space so I can look at the culprit clearly to be met by none other than the school queen bee... Camila. I groaned in annoyance as I pinched my nose.

"Honey I missed you." Oh my god the dog bark is more enjoyable than her fake cute voice that she is trying to pull on.

"Look Camila I already told you that if I slept with you once did not mean that I am yours or there is anything between us, get that through your thick skull already." I was on the verge of yelling at her. But all she do was giggle as she puts her hands on my chest while getting in my personal zone again.

"You are so adorable when you act all shy around me, I love it." What the fuck! Did she just call me adorable! Me! Adorable!

"I said don't fucking touch me whore." I yelled at her with anger while pushing her away from me, such a disgusting slut. Without looking her way again, I went to get some aspirin from Clara for my headache that that bitch caused. As I was heading to the infirmary, my two best friends shows up.

"What's up man?!" Adam asked me with full cheerfulness. My only response was a glare on my face sent his way.

"Really Adam that is really an amazing question." Jackson said with sarcasm at Adam as the later scowled at him.

"Whatever, why are you heading to the infirmary?" Adam asked in still don't- fucking-really-care-about-your-answer mood, really sometime I mistook him for a girl, but I am sure he is a guy as his junior buddy is still in it's place.

"HEY, I asked you a question." Adam yelled in my ear as I pushed him back while rubbing my dying ear. For real I will be deaf by the end of this year.

"What are you thinking about?!" I groaned, as I thought of hitting my head on the wall.

"Adam for god sake stop your fucking questions for once." I yelled at him as I lost my patience. He just showed me his stupide smile that mean –I  will-continue-to–question-you– until-I am-satisfied –smile.

I feel like crying as I heard Jackson laugh beside me at my misery. Son of a bitch.

"Well I just really want to know about one thing then I promise you- 'not really' he mumbled to himself- that I will shut up after that." Adam said.

However, I know better than to believe him as I heard him mumbling to himself.

"Well I am sure that you heard that Rebecca is back in action- I cut him off as I heard that.

"What?! When did she come back?!" I yelled at the two as they looked everywhere but in my direction.

"For real, why did you not tell me?!"

"Well the whole school was talking about it so- Jackson said to himself as he avoided looking me in the eyes.

"So we thought that you already know... and a fight happened between her and Camila." Adam continued as I looked at them with disbelieve.

"For real man where is your brain today?! Do you want me to go search for you.. I think you left him at home, or dropped him while knocking up some girls here or th-OUCH What the HELL Jackson?! What was that for?!" Adam rubbed his head where Jackson hit him while sending daggers in his way.

I ignored them as I thought of Rebecca meeting him. What will happen when they meet?! Fuck I will never let them work it together, they will never be together even if that meant killing her. They will not end up together. Not under my watch and that is a promise.

With that in mind, I strolled down the halls to my destination to ease my headache then I will work on my prey.

"Adrian what are we going to do?!" Adam asked while Jackson followed silently.

"Simple hit him in his weakness."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 𝖊𝖓𝖉.