Chapter 10

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 10:

𝖆𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖆𝕹 𝖕𝖔𝖛: (𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑)

I opened the door with a bang to be met with Hideous persons.

"What the hell are you all doing here?!" I yelled at them with so much venom that could kill them.

"What a saint person come to the infirmary for? Stupide brat." I slightly winced when I heard her voice..

'Man the school was so peaceful without her.' I narrowed my eyes her way as I saw her bandaged hand and I slightly smirked at that.

"First day back at school and you hurt yourself." I said to her with a raised eyebrow at her.

She rolled her eyes and ignored me, as she turned to Clara.

"I will be going now, see you after 3 hours." As she said that she pushed her way out of the door, but not before telling Adam that she did not forget the stairs accidents.

I saw Clara sigh after her while shaking her head, then she looked up at Damien.

"Well then let's see if you are good to go." As she stepped in his way all of the fucking were's growled at her, while she raised her eyebrow's at them.

I know that look she is daring them to do that again, but I didn't wait to see what will happen next. I pushed her back as I stood in front of her with my guys.

"Oh come on you really like to fight at every single minute. give me a break." I saw a white heard girl say under her breath as she glared at all of us.

"Damien if you don't want to get checked up leave."

"Shut it Mill, remember you are one of us." The beta guy that I believe his name was Xavier said with angry look on his face. She groaned out in annoyance as she glared back at him.

"I didn't forget, stupide caveman." She muttered the last part to herself. I narrowed my eyes at that. Interesting.

"Adrian, why are you here anyway?!"I heard Clara ask from behind me.

"He need some Aspirin." Jackson answered for me as I still did not break my stare with Damien.

"Huh? Why thought?!" she asked while I heard her high heels clicking on the ground as she went to get me my Aspirin.

"Camila happened." Adam said with a snicker.

"Oh."

Was all she said as she gave me two capsules with water. I drank the Aspirin while still having my stare war with Damien.

"Well are you going to let the doctor check if your balls are still working or not? Alpha." I shocked on my drink at what the Mill girl said.

"MELINA." All of the guy's screamed at the girl who ignored them and looked at Damien with a smirk on her face while raising her eye-brow at him as if challenging him.

'Who the hell is this girl?!' I thought to myself as it is a first time seeing someone challenge an Alpha but not any Alpha ... just the king of Alpha... yeah pretty normal.

"OH MY GOD! YOU GET AN STD." all of us inside the room get startled at Adam yells.

"Where the fuck did you get this idea from." Xzavier yelled at Adam with yellow eyes, which mean his wolf is trying to get free.

"OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH. IF YOU ARE ALL OKAY GET THE HELL OUT OF MY INFIRMARY." Clara yelled with anger in her eyes, as we get outside, I heard her mumble about how she is going to kill Rebecca for causing her so much trouble in one day.

"So... trouble in paradise." I said to Damien as I shoved past him.

"Watch it hunter as you will be six feet under next time." Damien said with a gruff voice as I smirked in return and mumbled, "We will see" in a low voice that I know, he heard me with his supper animal hearing.

I walked out of there, with one thing on my mind. Rebecca.

"So what are we going to do now?!" Adam asked while looking bored out of his mind.

"We will go looking for the nerd." I said with an emotionless face.

"Why?! I know that I need to say sorry about what happened to her three weeks ago but my ego won't let me." Adam whines beside me like a baby, which Jackson hit him on the back of his head. "Hay!"

"Did you forget what else happened three weeks ago?" Jackson asked him with a raised eyebrow at him.

"......um... if I said yes... you won't kill me .... Right." We looked at him with a deadpan look on our faces.

"GOD how did we end with someone like him again?" Jackson yelled at no one in frustrating as I laughed at them while shaking my head.

"We will ask Alice about that later as for now –even though you need to apologize to her- I have more important matter with her." I said to the fighting due in front of me getting a smirk from Jackson and a glare from Adam.

"If I remember correctly it was not only my fault for her falling off the stairs." Adam said with a scowl on his face.

"No, here were I can assure you, that it is totally your fault on the stairs flying part I mean." Jackson said while smirking at Adam high fiving me in the process.

"So mature guys." Adam said with a roll of his eyes.

"Whatever, what matter do you have with the nerd?" Adam asked me while keeping himself from killing Jackson in the spot.

"Well you do remember that in the same day Rebecca was going to die the werewolf's get here. Right?" I said/asked Adam as he nodes his head at me.

"Good."

"Well what about it?"

"Oh come on, how do you pass the test's is beyond my knowledge, you idiot Rebecca was attacked that day by a werewolf A ROUGE to be more specific and as our Adrian was hesitating to save her –glare- he ignored my glare and continued – a huge black wolf saved her ass who oh-my-considual-god was the wolfs king, the one and only stupide DAMIEN. WHO SOOO HAPPENED TO BE HER MATE." Jackson was yelling at Adam by the end of his speech as the later was bulging his eyes out.

"Oh shit, now I remember as the beta do all the work while he chase after her." Adam said while slapping his face.

"Stop slapping your face I can do that for you." Jackson said as he slapped Adam square on the face.

"AHAAA that fucking hurt you son of-"

"Stop it already both of you." I said with a glare on my face.

"Well what are you going to do now that we know his weak point?" Adam asked me with a raised eyebrow as I smirked in return.

"Well isn't that obvious already?" They smirked my way with a dark look taking in their features as we all thought of the same thing.

Time to have our revenge and avenge our Angel. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 𝖊𝖓𝖉.