Chapter 1

𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝕾 𝖇𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝕰 𝖞𝖔𝖀 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝕿 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝕾 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖄 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝕷 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝕹 𝖞𝖔𝖚. 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝕯 𝖆𝕿 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝕽 𝖔𝖜𝕹 𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖐! 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝕾 𝖎𝕾 𝕬 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖋𝕿 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝕿 𝕴 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝕿 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝕲 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝕿 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝕽 𝖆𝖓𝕯 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝕷 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝕲 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝕳 29 𝖈𝕳 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖊𝕯 𝖙𝖎𝖑𝕷 𝖓𝖔𝖂 𝖆𝖓𝕯 𝖙𝖍𝕰 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝕷 𝖎𝕾 𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖟𝖄 𝖆𝕾 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝕷 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝕳 𝖙𝖍𝕰 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝕿 𝖈𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖍𝕰 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝕰 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗, 𝖒𝖆𝖞𝖇𝖊.. 𝖔𝕳 𝖆𝖓𝕯 𝖓𝕺 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖓𝕲 𝖕𝖑𝖅 ... 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝕷 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝕹 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝕿 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝕿 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝕶 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖔𝖓𝕰 𝖎𝕹 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝕽 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝕿 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝕯 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝕷 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝕶 𝖔𝕱 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖓𝕲 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝕾 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖋𝕿 𝖇𝖚𝕿 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝕷 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝕿 𝖎𝕹 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝕰 𝖍𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖍𝖊.

𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝕿 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖑!

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 1:

"OHHHH OHHHH OHHHHH OHHHH OHHHH OHHHHHH WE WALK ALONE, IN THE UNKNOWN, WE LIVE TO WIN ANOTHER VICTORY, WE ARE THE YOUNG, DYING SONS, WE LIVE TO CHANGE THE FACE OF HISTORY, SO BE AFRAID IT' THE PR- SLAM

"OUCH that's hurt like hell u stupid phone good for nothing but listening to good music that I put in u." I screamed at my tablet and shut it up by throwing it across the room with such a force, then my face paled as I remembered it's actually my tablet that I throw and not my phone, so quickly I tried -keyword people 'tried'- to untangle myself from my comforter but knowing my clumsy self yeah, guess what happened.. I will give you a minute to guess ah-ha yeah wow that was pretty fast guys and you guessed RIGHT I kissed the floor with my un morning awesome face.

The floor should be lucky that it gets to be kissed every day by me, anyway back to the important matter here... my tablet.

I crawled to it as I still unable to get myself free from the annoying blanket I swear sometimes that this thing has a mind of its own and right now, it is trying to be sneaky like a snake and chock me to death.

"URGHHH finally."

I am free people. Yeah, yeah stop the applause you are embarrassing me.

"Who ith embarrassing you thither?!" I heard a low voice behind me and I was literally on the ceiling.

I looked down to see my little cutie of a brother looking up at me in
amazement.

"How did you do it?! I want to up too." He yelled in delight as I get down from my wall library and kneeled in front of him taking him in my arms.

"Why are you awake young boy at this deathly hour?!"

"I heard you talking and I thought that dada comes back ath you well cleaning tho loud like clay."

I froze at the mention of our father and looked down at my baby brother with pain and sorrow.

"I am sorry to wake you up to my little angel I was a bit out of it."

"Oh don't wholly MoMA this that you were out of it before you well bolne tho we have to execute u." He told me with a bright smile on his face.

Thanks, mom.

"I take it back you are the devil itself," I grumbled between my teeth as I tucked him in bed.

I make sure he went back to sleep and then head back to my room. I picked up my tablet checked if it is broke and again guys guess what! Yeah, you are getting good in this guessing game good for you, anyway, the screen is BROKEN.