Chapter 32

Chapter 32:

I was walking in a dark space, not able to see a thing! But I know for sure that I was walking, but to where I dont know.

I kept walking for unknown time, and I didn't get tired at all. I feel its been years since I start walking.
As I continued my journey in the dark space a bright flash of light suddenly appeared infront of me. It made me stop immediately as I looked at it with wide eyes and for some reasone I was scared to go towards it.

I keep thinking that if I went towards it only pain will be my friend and I don't want that! 

I start taking some baby steps back and away from the bright light, then I turned away from it completely to run in the opposite direction deep inside the darkness but I couldn't, as there is a beast standing right infront of me. It was inches away from me.

I didn't know what to feel, I just stand there and kept looking at it with confusion.

'How did you come to be behind me while I didn't hear you?' I thought to myself as I looked at the white blue eyed beast infront of me.

I didn't know what spices it is, I don't seem to know anything actually.

'I was always with you, you just didn't notice,' I get startled and screamed in fright as I heard a deep yet soft voice inside my head. I looked around in fright looking for the owner of the voice but I didn't see anything or anyone beside this beast infront of me.

'It's me, whom voice call you have heard, the beast infront of you,' I snapped my head in the direction of the beast so fast that I think my neck cracked at the speed.

'Oww,'

'Careful, my child,' the beast said in a low voice as it took some steps towards me.

'How?' Was all I was able to ask as the beast get to me. This beast is so huge his nose reach my shoulders... I think.

'Please, stop calling me a beast, i am a wolf,'

'Wolf? What is that?' I asked with confusion.

'I have never heard of this word before,' I said while thinking deeply to myself.

'I see, then what do you know my child?' The beast asked in a soothing kind voice, and start walking ahead of me, making me turn with him towards the lights without noticing.

'I - I know .... ' but nothing came to my mind, I stopped in my tracks as I looked at the beast in fear.

'I don't know- I- don't k-know,' I said with a trembling voice.

'I don't know.' I screamed as I fell down near the beast in fear.

'I don't know anything! Everything I blank I don't even know who am I?'

●●●○○○●●●

Damien was sitting near Rebecca's bedside looking away from his lifeless lying mate.

It's been 2 days since her heart stopped and then came back to life, yet here she is in a deep coma.

Damien didn't know what to feel, he wanted to be happy that she is in coma, unresponsive to the world yet he couldn't. That memory was like a slap to his face. He can't belive he forget something like that. The promise he made to his dear mother.

He laughed to himself as he thought of his mother, she will be disappointed with him for sure, what a great son she gaves birth to!

He was brought back from his thoughts as he heard a gentle knock on the door, before it opened to reveal the little girl from the twins Emma. His mate little sister.