Chapter 6

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 6:

Mom left to Italy two hours ago.

I was sitting in my room by the window that look at the garden below in Clara's mansion.

I was empty, I don't know why but I always feel empty when mom go on one of her trips... Moma said that it is maybe connected to something that might happened to me when I was little... yet she doesn't remember any accidents that would lead to this fear that I developed .... And to top it all I have to go to school today... now don't get me wrong, I won't mind going to school when mom is around as I feel safe that I know she is safe but now that she is in a whole different country I will be annosisated for those whole long two weeks.. and my craziness will be in a different level...

I mean there is this one time that mom had to go to France for a whole month and I was beyond crazy as we got some news about some problems by the airplane that mom got in to, and I was freaking out inside the school and it was lunch time and Queen bee bitch decided that it was a good time to shit on my face .... Let's say that she needed surgery for her broken nose and a whole set of make up for the next two weeks...

Maybe that is why she still put a lot of make up? Hummm who care about the bitch ... anyway in those times and somehow the rerated people in my school always know when mom is away and so they stay away from me, like look at the life and how it is being sracrtist with me ..... The people who make my life hell don't feel safe to do shit until my mom is in country... cowwhole animals.

"Rebeca honey it's time to go to school." Clara said as she looked throught the door.

"Okay." I sighed in annoyance as I get my bag from beside the desk and went out of the door.

I saw Patrick getting the three devils in to the car.

"Hay Rebecca catch." Patrick yelled at me as he saw me coming out of the mansion as he throw the car keys at me.

I catch them with ease and smiled at him as Clara glared at him.

"Sorry honey but I don't want to come to the hospital after half an hour ... I need to get my work done." Patrick said with a smile at his face then quickly like a lightning he was in his car and out of Clara's way.

"YOU ARE SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR IN THE GARDEN FOR THE WHOLE MONTH." She screamed after him while smoke come out from her ears and head and I was amazed ....

It's real not just in anime *-*

"Why the fuck are you looking at me like that, get your ass inside the car or we will be late." She yelled at me as she got in the passenger seat with a bang of the door, I winced at the force... angry Clara is a horror movie...I get in my black car and get on the road.

After a while of the silence Clara finally turned to me and asked me about my head and leg .....for some strange reason I always heal fast I mean broken bones always heal within a weak while normal human being heal from 1 to 2 months so I am a freak but I don't care as being in a cast for a whole month is pure torture for me.

The doctors always try to make some test on me to know the reason behind my freaking "ability" as Clara called it- and thankfully they didn't put me yet in a lap... Clara always handle them as you see she is a doctor herself and she works in my school .... While Patrick is an Architect.... Then suddenly I slamed my leg on the breaks and stopped in the middle of the road.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to kill us!" Clara yelled at me as she hold her seatbelt with a frightened look on her face.

I smiled at her with an apologizing look as I said "I just remembered something."