Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

Clara went out of Rebecca's room closing the door behind her with a sigh. She can't believe that she messed up this much. Using her powers infront of Rebecca was a big mess up.

"What happened? Is she okay?" Clara looked at the owner of the voice to see Maxell standing infront of her with worried eyes.

She titled her head to the left in full of confusion at his behaviour, he was not like the others. She didn't understand him at all.

Nevertheless, she nodded her head at him in response, "she is good, nothing to worry about, I just think that Damien gets on her nerves, I mean she usually so calm and collected! For God sake, she was bullied in school for almost all her life and it never made her lose her shit like this before!"

"Well, Damien has a special ability to get under people skins after meeting them for only a minute." Maxell said with a sarcastic smile on his face, which made Clara snort out a laugh, "figures!" She mumbled.

Maxell nod his head at her and went past her to open the door, but was stopped by Clara's hand on his.

"It's better if you don't go inside right now," Clara said with a troubled look on her face.

"What? Why? Is there a problem?" Maxell was confused by the witch behaviour.

"Uh- i think right now Rebecca is not in her right mindset," she answered vaguely while averting her eyes from him, his stare was making her uneasy.

"Why? You just said that she is okay!"

"Ugh! Okay, I messed up big time!" Clara said frustratingly, while messing her hair with her right hand.

"U mean?" Maxell asked carefully, making sure not to anger the witch infront of him, as he saw how scary she can be. Someone who is the devil himself is scared off, he need to tread carefully around her.*

"Well, here gose nothing!" She mumbled to herself but Maxell was able to hear her clearly, he waited for her to continue, " I used my power infront of her, just now..."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Ugh! Say something!" Clara hissed at him, while pulling him away from Rebecca's room.

"Huh? What? I dont think I heard What you said right!" Maxell said with a shocked look on his face.

"No, you heard it right."

"WHAT?!" Maxell shouted out with wide eyes, while trying to make sure that she is not doing some stuiped tricks on him.

"Don't shout!" She yelled at him while hitting him on his head.

"Ahh! Women what is your hand made off! That hurt like hell!"

"That aside, are you for real! We were supposed to tell her that all that shit was a stuiped fantasy dream, but now we can't do this cause of you!" Maxell was angry, he didn't want Rebecca to remember what happened, he didn't want her to be scared of him! Just remembering how she was looking at him with her terrified eyes made him want to throw up. He was attached to her now, so thinking about her being scared of him make him nauseous, and his wolf was not helping too, he was pacing in circles inside his head which gave him a headache. "Sigh."

"So, can you do something about it? I mean you are a witch, so cast a spell on her memories, erase it or something, I don't know, just fix this shit!" He bellowed at her while trying not to make himself bald.

"It's not that simple!" Clara said frustratingly, while walking away and down the hall to her room.

Maxell followed her with a questioning look on his face, he was confused, "what do you mean not that simple? Why?"