chapter 24

Chapter 24:

Xavier pov:

I parked the car infront of our Luna's house and we all get out.

"Now what?" Ash asked while looking at the two story house in distaste.

"Well we cannot go and break the door, demand why she has a werewolf Male with her in the house, after all we don't have any rights to do so, after our Alpha tried to kill her with us doing nothing but encouraging him on," Maxell said with a deadpan look on his face.

"But we are terrational freaks with narrow minds." Ash said with a smirk as he went to the front door and banged hard on the door.

After a while the door opened with an angry Rebecca.

"Oh shit." I said as Maxell and me went to see what will happen with the idiot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rebecca's pov:

I was alone in the house, as Alec went out to do some work, while I was stuck in the house recalling our conversation after Patrick went away.

'I am nonsense to everyone maybe if I am gone the burdens will be less to everyone.' I thought to myself, then I shook my head.

"No more of of depressing thoughts," I said as I hit my cheeks.

"I need some positive in my life, so we need some home alone 3 movie," I said as I get up from the ground and went to my room with a happy dance on the way up.

After a while of laughing at little Alex thoughts and tricks I heard banging on the door.

"Nooo, I want to see what will happen next and Alice was going to hit Mr gunter as dorcy sit inside his pants.." I said as I whined in annoyance.

I heard the banging get harder which get me to scowl.

I get down with anger vibes getting off me in waves.

I am going to kill whoever's behind this door I swear.

I opened the door with force making it bang at the wall as I screamed "What?"

"Well, hello to you too little spitfire," I looked at the person standing infront of me with narrowed eyes.

"Ashlem, fancy seeing you here," I said with raised eyebrow as I saw two others coming our way.

"Stop calling me that!" Ashlem said with gritted teeth as I smirked at him in return.

"Never. Now fudge of," I said as I tried to close the door on his face.

Key word 'tried.'

"Wow, wow wait wait, why do you want to get ride of me so fast didn't your mother raised you to be a good host for your guest's!" Ahlem said as he stoped closing my door with just his hand!

"What the hell are you made off," I yelled at him as I hit the door with anger.

"Flesh, mud and water just like you," He answered with an innocent smile on his stupid face.

"You mean to say stupidity, as usual will never be like me," I corrected him with a smirk on my face, as I watch his face redden in anger.

"Wh-

"Shut it Ash,"

"You finally came to my aid you two," Ashlem said while he rolling his eyes at his companions.

I looked at them all with suspicion.

They ignored him as they both looked at me, one with casual look while the other with anger rolling of from him like water.