Chapter 18

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 18:

𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆'𝕾 𝖕𝖔𝖁 :

I walked back with a happy smile on my face.
After I spend some time with my important person.

It's been a while since I was able to see him and have some time with him.

I giggled as I remembered the promise he made me a while ago.

I will see him for everyday from tomorrow until the time that he has to leave as he have some duties.

'I need to take a shower before I meet Patrick or Clara.' I thought to myself.

As I was walking back to the home of the women whom will kill me at the spot at today stunt, a huge brown with gold streaks wolf jumped infront of me, startling me to death.

"Holy mmama mia."

The wolf looked at me with a raised eyebrow as a wolf can raise his eyebrow... or all of his fur above his eyes.

"Don't you raise your fluffy fur on me you - you stupide wolf."

I swear he is laughing at me as he shake his head.

'What the hell.' I thought.

Dame I need to check my head as fast as possible.

I am going crazy.

I felt something pushing on my shoulder.

It was the wolf snot.

I don't know why I am not freaking out yet.

Maybe because there is something wrong with you and your stupide brain.

I node at that convinced about what the voice in my head said one hundred percent.

Then suddenly I remembered to freak out.

'OMG I have a voice inside my head.'

'Yeeesssss.' I yelled in delight.

I bet all of you thought of what the fudging skittles is wrong with you or what did you eat or do you have drugs in your systems or you only shake your head as it is too late for me already ... maybe.

Anyway you get my point Hehehe.

Growl.

I turned to the blonde wolf in front of me.

"AWW are you annoyed that I am not giving you attention." I told him while scratching under his mouth at his neck, which get him to purr in delight and fell to the ground.

I looked in surprised at him as he returned my look, as he can't believe that happened just now.

I smiled at him a sweet smile, but I think I saw his eyes widen a bit if that even possible as I yelled in delight and jumped on him and start tickling his belly.

He start moving widely under me as he tried shaking me of but puh-lease you don't know me yet honey, I am a spider women.

I latched my arms around him in a death grip while continue moving my fingers.

After a while of fighting -I win of course- we lay on the ground breathing hard.

"I had a great time buddy what about you." I asked the wolfie beside me.

I am crazy, I am sure about it now. No need to tell me - I think mom ate something when she was pregnant with me that get me to lose some logical cells in the brains of mine. I nodded to myself at the explanation it is the most acceptable one, it has all the logic in it-