Chapter 21

𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆'𝕾 𝖕𝖔𝖛:

I woke up at 5 am with a start, I had a weird dream .. more like a nightmare I saw my mother being shot.

I scrambled out of bed and reached for my phone that was on the nightstand.
I faced time mom to make sure that she is alright.

"Uh.. sweetie why are you calling me at this godly hour? Or you got afraid alone and want to go back to Clara's house?!"

My mom said with narrowed eyes because of the sudden light after being sleep.
I felt guilty to wake her up but when it came to mom safety I will always be selfish.

I laughed a little about what she said.
"No mom I am fine and I am not scared, I just want to hear and see your beautifullness in this awesome morning,"

"Beautifullness ?!!! Is that even a word?! Ugh I have strang daughter! How anyone is going to fall in love with you with this craziness you have! OH MY GOD you are going to be old with 170 cats around you," My mom right there right now turned redicouls and she asks where I get my crazines from!

"Mom sorry to wake you up it's look like you are still asleep so I will talk to you later bye,"

"No I am not a sleep I am very much awake, bye." Mom pout at me as she ended the call.

I laughed to myself, god I miss her.

Anyway I went to my bathroom to get ready for my day.

Before I went into the shower I get a text that made me smile wide.

"Morning little star, waiting for you.🍀"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝖞𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖉𝖆𝖄 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝕳 𝖒𝖆𝖝𝖊𝖑𝕷 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝕽 𝖍𝕰 𝖜𝖊𝖓𝕿 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐.

"Okay let me re-phearse that again, you said that Rebecca came back told Patrick off then some how a fight broke out by the two leaders that lead to Clara scraming at them then Rebecca came back down and told you off all of you then Eva asked her to stay so she can get to know her and by that she told her her surname which get Rebecca to act strange and told you all the were's off of this land and not only that but she threatened Damien himself and then had a huge fight with Clara out of the blue and backed her things and went back to her home!"

Maxell took a deep breath in while he whistled a low whistle in astonishment.

"I said every thing right?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Yes dimwite we have been telling you all of that for the past hour," Ashton said with an irritated look on his face.

Maxell on the other hand leaned back on the sofa and whistled again.

"Damen we got a feisty Luna, Like,"

All of them heard him clear and loud and he get several reactions from everyone.

The were's were shocked at their pack member acceptance of the said Luna especially the Alpha.

Damien felt a pang in his chest, he felt like he was betrayed by not only his delta but his brother, he glared at the floor cussing at Rebecca for being born and making troubles for him.

As for the hunters they didn't really care as they already hate the girl so her being gone with the were's will benefit them -or mostly Adrian- as she is a lost case.

As for the girls Melina and Eva where worried about the said girl and happy for their brother acceptance.

But for the Red hair girl she was a mess, she felts the pull towards this were that came hour ago and she knew exactly what it means and that get her nervous to no end. She hates werewolves she can't be mated to one of them, they snatched her happiness from her, but what get her at ease was that the said mate didn't acknowledged her, maybe he doesn't want her.