Chapter 14

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 14:

𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖓'𝕾 𝖕𝖔𝖛; (𝖇𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝕰 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝕲 𝖙𝕺 𝖙𝖍𝕰 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝕾 𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉.)

I was sitting in my office doing pack work and looking through all the papers that is waiting to be read and signed by me.

I was also considering some requests that need my help having to deal with hunters and rouges at the same time.

I was getting tired by all of the shit those lowlife gives to our kind.

Hunters are meant to hunt the rouges only, but no they have to go and broke their end of the deal by attacking packs and killing the innocents.

I will never forgive them for that, I will wipe them off the face of earth.

I stand up and walked to my window that look down on the training fields.

I saw my pack members train's with all they got.

Here in my pack everyone trains from the youngest member to the oldest, from the higher ranking to the lowest.

We are not racists we treat each other equally.

You see here in my pack there are rules that if it was broken you would be as good as dead.

We have some rules and ways that is just for our pack The Royal pack.

We have the king of all Alpha which it is me, if I had any siblings their rank will also be Alpha and they would have to make their own pack's with the same routine in this pack as they will be branches for the original. However, I don't have any guy siblings only a little angel of a sister and yup she is a Luna but not the queen Luna as that supposed to be my mate. Nevertheless, that will never happen.

Anyway as we have a rule for several Alpha's we have several families with the Beta's blood and to know the ruler of the beta's families and my right hand the oldest son of every family will have to fight until the brink of death.

However, every member of my pack is as important as my existence, so it means no deaths.

Anyway, this continues to every member in this pack even to my Omegas, which they are not normal Omegas. Moreover, they are respected well.

A knock pulled me out of my thoughts as I said 'come in.'

My Beta Xavier walked in.

"Alpha." He said in a serious tone, which get me on alert.

Xavier never calls me Alpha unless it is something serious. You see me, Xavier, Ashton-my Delta- Maxell-my Gamma- and Erickson-my Omega who is also the warrior heads- are like brothers we were raised together and so on.

As I said before we respect everyone no one is superior to the others, we are all equal.

My pack is my family and who dare and try to harm them in any way I will fucking kill them.

"Damien?!" I snapped back.

"Sorry I spaced out." I said.

"Yeah.. I can see that." Xavier said with a smirk on his face, which I give him a glare in return.

"What do you want?" I asked him with narrowed eyes.

"Oh right....we found the head quarter of the hunters and we are completely 100% sure that Adrian Brown lives there."

I felt my blood drain out of me as I heard his name. I felt myself shaking as I fight with my wolf to not take over and go shuddering that piece of shit in to a mess.

"Tell the bro's to get ready we are going to get a new land with our own revenge."

"Um about that." Xavier said with uneasiness.

"What's wrong?!"

"The hunter's land... it is named after someone."

"You mean that a human already bought it?! Easy we buy it from them." I said confused by his nervousness.

"Uh you see the land is named after a human but not ...your ordinary human." He said shifting from one foot to another.

What the hell?! That didn't make any sense.

"Just spit it out already." I nearly yelled at him as my patience start running short.

"Okay... the land is named after a girl .... Mea Brown to be exact." He said looking at me with hard eyes.

"Mea Brown? Adrian have a sister?!"I asked him with a shocked look on my face that he mirrors mine.

"Well I don't know actually. I am just telling you what I get." He said with a thoughtful look on his face.

I sighed in annoyance running a hand through my hair.

"I don't understand how he has a sister! It is not possible that day... that fucking day there were just the three of them, him and his parents SO WHO THE FUCK IS THIS DAMEN GIRL, SHE CANT BE HIS SISTER." I yelled at no one in frustration as I grabbed the nearest thing to me, which was a leathered chair, and throw it out of the window.

"Damien calm the fuck down." Xavier said to me as he run and looked out of the window. I saw him sigh in relief.

"You are lucky there was no one down there."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well you can lecture me all you want after I get myself and Daemon calmed down enough." I told him as Daemon continued growling inside my head with him passing in circle.

'He have a sister' he growled inside my head.

'His sister is alive and possibly have a happy good life while ours is dying because of them.' My wolf was yearning to be out to kill. To have justice to our own.

'They need to feel the pain that they made us go through all those years, they need to be killed in the ugliest way possible.'

'Calm down, we need to focus so we can have our revenge.' I linked to my wolf trying to get him calm.

'OUT NOW.'  Was all he said.

He want a run in the woods and so do I.

So I quickly head to the broken window and jumped out.

I am sure Xavier can handle everything while I am away as he is my co.

I shifted in midair in my midnight black wolf hitting the ground with four pawns. We didn't wait a minute as we start running faster than the wind in our territory which was not small at all.

I let Demon take control as he run faster through the trees.

He howled in anger at the moon as he remembered what happened in the past.

After sometime of running –more like three hours- Xavier mind linked me telling me that everything is ready for us to leave.

I took control back and head back to the pack house.

As I reached the door of the pack house I saw Erickson standing by the door with clothes in his hands.

I quickly changed in my human form and placed the clothes on while thanking him in the proses.

"You are welcome." He said with a smile.

Erickson was always the kindest out of all off us.

We head back to my office where the others are already waiting.

We walked in to see all of the guys with their belongs ready.

"Everyone go in his own car as we might stay there for a while." I told them.

They nod their heads my way and went out.

I went out after them but not to the cars, I need to farewell my little sister first.

I head to her room and knocked on her door.

I heard a small weak 'come in', and so I opened the doors and head inside.

To be continued :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 𝖊𝖓𝖉.