Chapter 13

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 13:

𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆'𝕾 𝖕𝖔𝖛:

'It is getting late' I thought to myself as I looked at the dark sky.

I was in the middle of the woods taking a rest after my long run; I heard a snap from beside me which get me to get on high alert, but who get out of the bushes make my eyes widen in surprise and attached a smile on my face.

"You are back." I said while trying to block the tears that are threating to come out any moment.

"You are really here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖆'𝕾 𝖕𝖔𝖛:

"Why the hell did you let her go?" I screamed at Patrick while he tried to get me inside the car.

"Come on honey we need to take the children from the school or we will be late."

He said to me while trying to calm me down.

"Are you trying to change the subject?" I asked him while narrowing my eyes at him.

I saw him gulp as he smiled at me.

"Really Patrick."

"Oh come on dear, stop getting attention and we need to get the children for real." He told me with pleading eyes as I looked around us to see that we get some fans.

I sighed in annoyance and headed to the car when someone called my name.

I looked behind me to see Adrian coming my way.

"What is going on? Why are you angry? And where is your little girl?" he asked me with annoyance at the last one.

"When are you going to stop hating the girl?" I asked him with a pained look in my eyes that I hide it quickly.

"When she stop being a brat." He said with so much hate that it hurt me in the inside so much.

"Look if you are here to bad mouth Rebecca then leave I don't want to hear it." I nearly yelled at him as I turned around and get inside the car, slamming the door behind me.

I love Adrian so much after all he was my little boy from the day he was born, but after the tragedy that happened 12 years ago he changed completely and become heartless but to his friends.

But what is more confusing than ever is his hate for Rebecca. I don't understand why he hate her so much and he would never give me a good reason for his hate.

'If only he knew the real truth, if only.' I sighed in disappointed as my thoughts start to get darker.

I shook my head and get my thoughts on line, first thing I need to do is giving Rebecca a lesson for leaving me behind.

I looked at the driver seat to see why we are not moving yet, to be met with an empty seat.

I am confused where the hell is Patrick.

I looked out of the window to see him talking to that same Werewolf whom were chasing after Rebecca this morning.

I narrowed my eyes at them.

What business dose Patrick have with those vile things.

Okay let's get something clear here, every fucking persons or creatures whom is a threat to my dear Rebecca is a scum of a gum that is stuck under my shoes for me to step on them for as long as they live.

I saw Patrick smiles and laughs with them which makes me more angry. I can't continue watching them being all friendly so I hit the horn with full force that makes half of the students –or lets say over dramatic girls- to scream in fright.

I saw Patrick say goodbye to them and head my way.

When he get inside and start moving on the road, I looked at him waiting for an explanation.

He only looked at me with the side of his eyes.

"What?!"

"Are you for real asking me 'What'?"

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THOSE WEREWOLF'S PATRICK?!" I yelled at him while clenching my hands in anger.

"Calm down honey, and they are my friends.. well more like my friends children but you get it." He said in a board tone like it is not a big deal.

"Oh really, well let me get this right. So those werewolf's whom is in the same school as Rebecca and whom also appear from nowhere is your friends children."

"Well if you want to put it that way then yeah."

"Hmm do you know how old are you Patrick? No wait don't answer that how about how old is your first and only born child?" I said while crossing my arms in front of me.

"Oh god Clara why would you care at such little details, it is not a big deal!  Age difference don't stop friendships from happening you know I mean look at you and Rebecca."

"Are you saying that I am OLD. I AM ONLY 22."

"I didn't mean it like that oh god why do you care about those little details? Why the girls care about useless things?!"

"Are you going to shut up any time soon or you want to sleep on the floor by the door tonight?" I asked him while looking at my nails and that made him shut up for the rest of the ride.

When we get to the mansion, I saw Rebecca's car parked outside.

"She is home." Patrick said with a smile as I helped the three angels out of the car and they went inside running after each other yelling in delight.

I sighed at them they have too much energy.

"Come on let's go inside and you can talk to Rebecca, but without killing her."

"If you are going to give advice about not killing maybe you need to tell that to your 'friend son'." I told him while doing the quote mark with my fingers.

Patrick looked at me with a confused look on his eyes.

"What is that supposed to mean?" he asked me as we walked inside the house.

"That wolf Damien and his fella tried to kill Rebecca this afternoon." I told him in a robotic voice waiting for his reaction.

"WHAT?" he yelled at me with wide eyes.

He came at me and griped my shoulders shaking me as he asked "Are you sure of that? Did he really tried to kill her?" he asked me with an horror look attached to his face.

Actually, I wasn't prepared for this reaction.

I took his hands of me as he start pacing in front of me.

"Yes I am sure." I told him with an uneasy feeling creeping inside of me.

"Why are you like this? What is this all about?!" I know I am not going to like the answer that I was going to receive.

He looked at me with pain in his eyes as if he is being cut In half.

"Rebecca is Damien's Mate. She Is the Mate of THE WEREWOLF KING."

I felt my eyes widen at his declaration.

"YOU SAY WHAT?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 𝖊𝖓𝖉.