Chapter 15

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 15:

𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖓'𝕾 𝖕𝖔𝖛;

I heard a small weak 'come in', and so I opened the doors and head inside.

I was greeted with white and golden walls that frames the bedroom of my baby sister.

Unlike all the girls, my sister doesn't like pink she said it hurts her eyes and a common color that it gets boring to look at, and I am thankful for that, pink is just so annoying.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the nurse as she excused herself out nodding her head in my way as she went out.

I looked at my baby sister that was lying on the bed with her warm honey eyes looking my way.

I smiled at her as I walked near her bed.

She signaled for me to sit next to her and I do.

"How is my little princesses?" I asked her while gently stroking her brown hair away from her eyes. She sighed happily at my affection towards her as she loves being stroked like that, she said it makes her all tingly and sparkles inside, she makes me laugh when she says that.

She signaled to me that she is doing well and that she is happy to see me.

I felt a pang of guilt inside of me as I didn't see her for two weeks, as I was busy with pack and the kingdom business.

She puts her white pure hands on mine while smiling her multibillion dollar worth of a smile my way.

I smiled back at her thinking of a way to make it up for her.. even thought I will be away for a while.

I sighed in annoyance at the thought of leaving my princesses to deal with a dickhead.

I felt her small fingers poking me in my stomach so I looked at her with a question look, but she just continue looking at me with confusion.

She signaled with her fingers 'is something wrong big brother?'

I shake my head at her as I smiled her way "Nothing wrong princess." I told her while messing her hair.

A smile found its way on her angelic face as she laughed at my doing.

I told her all about the pack and the mess that Ashton and the others do when they try to act smartly and she listens in interest while shaking with laughter at my 'exaggerating' way of explaining things as she said.

After a while or so, there was a knock on her door before it opens with Erickson sliding his head in.

He looked our way smiling at Eva as she smiled widely at him with sparkles in her eyes that get me jealous.

'Well she is my baby sister not him.'

I saw her mentioning for him to get inside with the wide smile still attached on her angelic face.

I sighed at that as I saw Erick looking my way asking for permission which I node for him to get inside already.

I scowled at their happy faces in jealousy as Erick told Eva that which made her laugh at me.

My eyes softened at them as I saw them laughing with happiness like there is no evil in the world.

"So how is Little Eva doing?" Erickson asked her with a playful grin on his face.

I saw Eva pouting at him as she poked him hard in the face signaling that she is not little anymore and that she is angry for leaving her for so long.