Chapter 17

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝕽 17:

𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖓'𝕾 𝖕𝖔𝖛:

I was in a headlock with the Hunters leader Adrian Brown as my brothers send glares at the hunters in front of them while Patrick stand between us while trying to stop us from killing each other.

"What the hell are you doing here mutt?" Adrian asked me while pushing on my head as I growled at him in response followed by four growls at the disrespect he shows me.

"Watch that filthy mouth of yours hunter." I growled at him while pushing back at his head.

I feel the ground start shaking in response which get me to smirk as I start to mid shift in my Lycan form.

My heart was bumping fast with adrenalin as me and my wolf yearned for this boy blood.

'I want to see his blood splattered on the ground' Daemon said in my head, which slowly makes my eye sight turn to red.

I feel my claws start to form as the ground start breaking around us.

"CUT IT OUT YOU TWO."

I felt a hit on the back of my head.

"What the hell Patrick!"

Adrian and I, screamed at Patrick at the same time.

"Don't copy me." We yelled at each other.

"You must be kidding me right now." I heard Patrick say while sighing at us.

"Guys for once, don't fight okay especially not in my courtyard. Clara will kill me if you destroyed her flower garden." He said with fear in his eyes at the last part.

I saw the hunters gulp in fright at the mention of the women whom kicked us out a while ago and kidnapped my sisters.

Even Adrian baked up.

"Wow is she that scary?" I heard Ashton ask with astonish look.

"She is the devil; Satan himself is scared of her." Adrian answered with a blank face as his followers' shudders in fright, I assume.

"You are kidding right?!" Erickson asked in somewhat a hesitant in his voice.

"No they are not kidding Satan is actually scared of her." Patrick said with a hollow look on his face.

"Patrick we are talking about the king of Demons." I told him while narrowing my eyes as I remembered my encounter with him, king of Demons.

It was not pleasant at all.

"Well she is his younger sister so.."

"Adam shut up or Clara will serve you for dinner." Patrick and Adrian screamed at him at the same time.

"Why would she do that, and why there is werewolf here not that I am surprised as Patrick is a werewolf himself yet what the hell is going on here? Moreover, why the ground look like it will split in any second? Adrian that's your doing?!" a famine voice asked in confusion as she nearly startled us half to death.

"God, Alice! how many times we have told you to not appear like the reaper." Adam the hunter boy said to her.

The red head girl with brown eyes looked at him with boredom.

I saw Maxell looking uneasily at her.

"What are you doing here Alice? You are not supposed to get out of the house yet." Adrian said with concern in his voice as he went to her side.

I looked at the girl with wary eyes, why didn't we feel her or hear her approaching.. She even don't have a smell how is that possible!

"Clara called me. She said that she wants to talk, why?" she asked in a calm voice.