chapter 30

Chapter 30:

Before Damien try to kills Rebecca.

Down in the living room everyone was there except the children and Damien and obviously Rebecca.

The silence was suffocating them but no one had the courage to speak up and the tension kept building up especially between three individuals.

"Okay, Anyone care to explain, what happened back at her house?" Melina asked as she has had enough of this silence and clearly she has the balls as some Lake the courge to speak up, but all she gets was a glaring response.

She huffed in annoyance at that.

It's been the same since the day Patrick went to Rebecca's house. Glaring, glaring and more glaring!

"Okay let me rephrase that. What the actual fuck happened, it's been three days since our luna was in coma, well till now.... but nevertheless, not only she was rushed by a freaking out Max but our supposed dead uncle was in taw!" She glared at her back from the dead uncle, whom kept a passive look on his face like all of that didn't concern him to began with, and that get on her nerves to no end.

"Not to mention that, OUR ALPHA WAS DRAGGED HERE OUT COLD, Which I don't mind that much actually."

She looked at the witness that where at the crime scene. -she is playing the detective role-

Let's see. Melina start stating all the facts infront of her.

Alec and Patrick were avoiding looking at each other which is odd because they are besties since diaper days, well clearly not anymore. 

Clara was bouncing her leg nervously as she looked at her Mate and his friend. Looks like something happened between those three, we need to see about that.

Next we have Maxell being over protective of our luna and the strange behaviour everytime Alice is in the room. 

Could it be that they are Mates! OMG that would be amazing. She squealed loudly in her head, wich get her a lecture from her calm strik wolf.

Next we have Eva and Rebecca's connection. Urgh let's just forget about this one for a while.

Next we have Rebecca with uncle Alec connection. Jeez why this girl have a lot of connection, yet no friends at all!

And also not to forget the Mea Brown mystery. The supposed alive sister turned out to be dead as long as her parents, means our pack killed the girl when the attack happened, yet the warriors said that there was no one except for the leader and his first wife.

Even Adrian wasn't at the house. Yet there was 4 bodies discovered! How is that possible?! Something isn't right, something isn't adding up. And I need to figure it out.

As Melina was deep in her thoughts, Patrick turned to his mate and supposed bestfriend with the impassive look on.

"You two come with me to my office, now." Was all he said as he head up the stairs.

Clara and Alec looked at each other with anticipation, as if they were telepathy sending messages from one to other.

Alec was clearly not moving until Clara did, and so the later just sighed and headed to where Patrick is with Alce following closely.

"Are they going to be alright?" It was Eva that Asked but she never get an answer.

"Huh! Where is the adults?"

"Go back to your dreams milky cow,"

"Ashton you Ass," Melina yelled in anger as she pounced on him while pulling his hair with all her might.