Year 4-4

A/n: if you keep reading you'll find out soon eventually. You can guess in the comments->

Anyway I'm really excited for the Yule Ball chapter I'm sure it will take more than one chapter to fit in what I want to write. But who knows. -A.B
*~*~*~*

Over the course of 4 weeks, Blaise has been hovering a little bit more whenever you hung out with the Slytherin group. It made it a little bit unbearable, that's not including watching Malfoy and Pansy together. It only added to the displeasure of just being with them.

The only time you had any peace was hanging out with the Gryffindor's. Which was a little bit chaotic.. Hermione had an idea, and as much as you loved her you weren't sure how else to help her. Her idea was to stand up for House elf rights she called it S.P.E.W. Hermione had explained what happened at the World Cup to you in an owl a few days prior to the attack.

You even donated a sickle for her little club when she told you about it after Mad-Eye Moodys D.A class. You wore the pin sometimes, But you mostly kept it on your book bag cause of Malfoy. Who laughed at you when you first wore it around. Ron, however thought it was Ridiculous, he was right though that House elves didn't care about pensions and sick leave they liked working. Some people even thought it was just a joke.

As you studied in the Slytherin common room you overheard Malfoy and Pansy talk to each other about what they though they liked most about each other. It was sickening. Blaise was busy with Adrian Pucey, practicing for Quidditch tryouts for next year. Adrian was a Chaser for the Slytherin Quidditch team, out of the other team members (excluding Malfoy) he was somewhat decent.

'Let's see... the mixture of  wormwood and a beetle root in the Truth serum potion will...' you read in your head but stopped when you overheard something between Malfoy and Pansy.

"You look so handsome when you have your hair pushed back a little" Pansy cooed

"Really? I actually thought of growing it out a little more than I usually did, But I decided to get it cut" Malfoy said agreeing with her.

"Oh, you would have looked better" Pansy said to him. Then you heard silence.. you turned and they both were kissing each other, Malfoy had moved his hand behind Pansy's head bringing her closer to him. You remembered how that felt, the smell of his cologne, the gentleness of his soft lips on yours, the way he held you closer to him like he was careful to not hurt you. It took a moment to register that you were still watching and you turned immediately back to your studies, luckily they didn't see you. You felt anger and sadness rise within you, some of it was familiar, like you've felt it before. But a part of you had this unknown feeling. The Familiar feeling began to rise more and than it dawned on you. 

'Millicent Bulstrode... the time in second year when she was fawning over Blaise in front of me' you thought immediately 'No.. I couldn't.. I have to go.. I have to go talk to Hermione quickly' you panicked as you closed your potions book and grabbed all of your things you started to walk up to your dorm room.

Throughout the past 4 weeks you've never really stayed around the group that long to see Malfoy and Pansy kiss each other. Other than flirt with each other. But watching them flirt was fine, annoying but  bearable. But watching them kiss that was a different type of pain, you hated it.

As you walked up to your four poster bed you put your homework away and grabbed your jumper. As you turned you bumped into Daphne Greengrass.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean too, I was in a rush to-"

"Oh no it's alright, besides we both know why you are in here anyway" she cut you off and fixed herself a little.

"Huh? What do you mean?" You were confused, Daphne Greengrass is a Pureblood and her family is part of the sacred 28 like yours.