Year 3-5

As winter started around Hogwarts everything was back to its festive cheer once again. You spent time with Blaise a lot, ever since You told him that Malfoy found out about your relationship. But since than Malfoy hasn't really talked to you at all. He'll say something snarky at you and you would reply back the same way. So lately you two haven't really been in good terms.

   Malfoy had tried to ignore You and Blaise holding hands when you two were alone, or when he would see the two of you flirting with each other. The worst was when Blaise kisses you. It was constant pain every time. He always had the urge to stop it, to keep him from doing it, he wanted you all to himself but he couldn't do it if it risked loosing your friendship. Sometimes he hated that he was being a Complete Arse toward you because it's what drove you farther away from him, and farther you were, the closer you would be towards Blaise. That's what irritated him more.
     It didn't take long for the group to find out Pansy was livid but soon came around since she knew you wouldn't be a threat anymore around Malfoy. Her friend Millicent however had been upset but soon focused on someone else entirely.
Lately you began to notice Ron and Hermione slowly be awkward towards one another. It was completely fine at first... but when you were around them during the Hogsmeade trips you felt like a third wheel around them. Like you can feel the tension, even if they didn't notice it at all.

"It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" Hermione said as she stood next to Ron. You sat on a nearby log reading hoping to distract yourself from the tension they had.

"Twice!" You said to her, you can feel her giving you a slight glare but you didn't look.
'Gods this was unbearable. I love them both but I didn't  think hanging out with them without Harry would be so weird?! Does Harry feel like this all the time?!' You thought to yourself

"Do you want to move closer?" Hermione suggested to Ron

"What?!" Ron said

"To the Shrieking Shack?" She meant

"Actually, I'm fine here" Ron said to her

'Gods this was painful'

"Well, Well. Look who's here you two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you isn't it Weasle-bee.. doesn't your family sleep in Uh... one room?" Malfoy said as he came striding by with Crabbe and Goyle trailing behind.

'Oh great..' closing your book. You walked up to Hermione and Ron and stood by them. Malfoy gave you an icy glare. That's been the normal for the past couple weeks, every time he looked at you it was always cold.

"Shut your mouth, Draco" you said to him giving him the same icy glare. It's like he was hoping to get punched.

"Did you boys hear something?" He said to Crabbe and Goyle. Whenever Blaise wasn't around Malfoy would just constantly bully you.. more than before and sometimes his words actually hurt you. You and Malfoy got along so well in the beginning of the year, you wondered what went wrong and what happened.

"You heard her" Ron said defending you

Malfoy turned his glare away from you and than to Ron. "Ooh not very friendly" Malfoy fixed his fur coat "Boys I think it's time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors"

"Hope you don't mean yourself" Hermione said

"How dare you talk to me you filthy little mudblood!" He spat back at her, you were ready to go but Ron held you back.  Than out of nowhere a snowball hit Malfoy. The six of you looked around to see where it came from.

"Who's there?" Malfoy said out loud and than it hit him again, snowballs kept hitting him and the boys over and over. "Don't just stand there do something!" He yelled at Crabbe