Year 3-3

Professor Lupins class had finally started later that week. It was with the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's. You stood by Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle. While Blaise was behind you, holding your hand secretly as always. It's been that way for about a while and so far no one really knew. When you all got inside the class the tables and chairs were missing and all there was in the front of the class was a wardrobe. It shook like someone was inside it. Once everyone was inside Professor Lupin had came downstairs from his office and waited keeping an eye on the Wardrobe.

"Intriguing isn't it?" He said to the class, it was pretty interesting and you wondered what was inside  it. "Would anyone venture a guess as to... what's inside?"

"That's a boggart that is"

"Very good Thomas" he said to the boy "Now can anyone tell me what a Boggart looks like?"

"No one knows" you heard Hermione say and you turned to her direction and she was fixing herself her hair up in a bun.

"When did she get here?" Ron said to Harry, you smirked since you were the only one who knew her secret.

"Boggart's are shapeshifters they take the shape of whatever a person fears the most... that's what makes them so..."

"So Terrifying. Yes, yes,... luckily there is a very simple charm that exists to repel them. Let's practice it now" he said to the class as you began to get your wand.

"Without wands, Please" he said to the class "after me. Riddikulus!"

"Riddikulus!" You said along with the class

"Very good. A little loud and Very clear. Riddikulus!" He said to the class

"Riddikulus!"

"This class is Riddikulus" you heard Malfoy say you nudged him to be quiet. He looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"Very good, you see the incantation is not enough, what really finishes a boggart is Laughter. You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing.
Let me explain. Neville, would you join me, please?
Come on, don't be shy." Neville looked nervous like he got into trouble, the poor lad. He walked towards the Professor "Hello. Neville, what frightens you most of all?"

You knew his answer was easy. Professor Snape was the only one who terrified him a great deal, even you knew Snape only favored the Slytherin students. So when you tried helping Neville a couple times he would scold Neville a great deal and you got off Scott-free.

"Pro-Professor S-Snape" he mumbled

"Sorry?" Lupin got closer

"Professor Snape" Lupin chuckled a little the class did as well.

"Professor Snape. Yes frightens all. You live with your grandmother?"

"Yes. But I don't want it to turn into her either" he said nervously

"No... it won't I want you to picture her clothes. Only her clothes in your mind, very clearly" Lupin explained to him.

"She carries a red hand-..."

"We don't need to hear. As long as you see it, we'll see it. Now, when I open that wardrobe... here's what I want you to do" Lupin began to whisper to the boy you couldn't really hear what he was saying to him. But Neville just nodded along. "Wand at the ready. One, two, three"

Lupin opened the wardrobe and Snape had popped out looking as menacing as ever. Neville got nervous as Snape came closer to him.

"Think Neville, Think" Lupin encouraged him.