Year 3- Chapter 1

During the course of summer you've changed more, you grew a little bit much to your delight and you've started puberty which was the worst, but you got through it. This is the first year your younger brother Jett will start school with you and your older sister. You rarely talk to Malfoy, you send him letters but he rarely even replies back anymore. Crabbe replies but not as much as he used too. The trio have done a great job at writing, other than the Weasley's since they were on vacation to Egypt, which was so nice for them. They deserved it literally.

Blaise however, he send you letters here and there but when he replies his letters are longer to make up for it.

You were happy to finally have a year where you didn't need to deal with something dangerous like a giant snake inside the castle. But than your parents told you that Sirius Black had escaped and was supposedly after Harry. Could this year be somewhat normal?! That's all we are asking here. You wondered if Harry felt this way every year.

"(Y/n), sweetheart I know this is.. a damper on your summer plans, but the minister wants us to stay in the leaky cauldron for the next few days to keep an eye on your classmate" your father said to you
As you ate dinner.

"Why would this put a damper on my plans?" You asked confused

"Well.. you and your siblings are coming with us to make sure it's not suspicious.." Mother said to you

"Do I get my own room?" You asked them

"Yes" Mr. Silverling said to you

"Than we are good" you said happily "I don't mind, besides maybe Ron and Hermione will be there and I can hang out with them!"

"Oh good that's good.." you mother was relieved "you may But you are to help your brother Jett get his school things in that condition"

"Done" you said. Your brother Jett was honestly your favorite, you loved your older brother Gerald... but Jett was funnier and so much more relatable.

—-
Staying in the leaky cauldron wasn't that bad.. the pea soup was good though.. but not something you would enjoy constantly. The second day you stayed there you helped your brother Jett get his schools things.

"Yo Y/n, let's go to gringotts first, than get my wand and afterwards get the other stuff and than we can explore Diagon alley more" Jett said to you.

"Alright" as the both of you grabbed the Silverling Family Vault key from your parents and you both went to Gringotts, it's been a while since you've been here and it's still as grand as it always is. Your family vault is number 420, Grabbing handfuls of gold, for your school supplies and Hogsmeade trips throughout the year.

You made sure you kept the bag of gold safely, you didn't get your supplies since You waited for Blaise to ask you to get them with him.

As you and your Brother headed to Ollivander's wand shop. You remembered when you got your first wand. Vinewood with a unicorn hair core, Flexible, 9 1/2 inches.

As the both of you went inside, Mr. Ollivander had smiled at the both of you

"Well, Well, Y/n Silverling such a great honor to see you again" he looked to see your younger brother "and you must be little Jett Silverling, I'd say it's about time" he left and came back with two boxes.
Phoenix feather core with oakwood, flexible, 9 inches.

You watched as your brother flicked his wand and he broke the ladder. You laughed at him and gave you a glare.

"Nope definitely not.." ollivander changed the wand and gave him a elmwood wand, unicorn hair core, durable, 10 1/2 inches. The lights flickered around him Jetts wand definitely chose him. You watched your brother pay for his wand, thanked Ollivander and you both went to get his books at Flourish and Blotts.