Year 4-2

A/n: just to let you guys know. Summer with the Weasley's parts 1-3 are set before the start of year 4. Wattpad kinda messed the order up for me sorry. So for 1st time readers pls read those 1st before you read year 4, thanks. Also happy New Years and hope you guys stayed safe during the holiday season. Sorry for the really late update btw- A.B

~*~**
The grounds were bustling with Red, Green and White. You were excited somewhere around here your brother is with the Weasley's probably having fun. Malfoy nudged you to follow him as you went with Lucius too his own tent. It was already built and ready to go. But for some reason you found two White peacocks out side in the front. You looked at Malfoy for some explanation. But wasn't given any.

'Why isn't anyone else confused about the peacocks' you thought to yourself.

The tent was huge like small castle, the silk and extravagant colors and stripes was amazing. The peacocks however was the only thing confusing. Lucius and Narcissa had walked in, Malfoy waved his hand in front of your face.

"Hey Silver" he said to you concerned

"Huh.. wha-" you got out of your trance and blushed "S-Sorry, Anyway let's go inside" Malfoy nodded.

As you went inside it was bigger than the outside. There were multiple rooms and a second floor. It was incredible. The Malfoy's were  really extravagant. You and Malfoy had explored the tent together until you heard Malfoy's mother.

"Lucius Darling, you have visitors" Narcissa said out loud, Malfoy looked to you and wondered who it was.

"Come on let's check it out" he whispered to you

"Malfoy, we are not going to eavesdrop what if we get in trouble" You whispered worried

"So that's a risk we would have to take"

"Seriously" you whispered annoyed you followed Malfoy as he snuck down the stairs lightly, where his father couldn't see them. He motioned for you to come over so you could listen. But you could barely see the people he was talking too

Mr. Malfoy had a conversation with three people, one was wearing a suit and hat and was very well dressed he had a skinny mustache, the other one had a somewhat athletic build, he had blue eyes and rosy cheeks. You could also see Percy Weasley with them as well along with A house elf you never seen before.

"Bagman, I'll place my bets later if you don't mind" you hear Mr. Malfoy say

"Placing port keys at 5 continents is no easy feat, I hope to see you at the top box, Mr. Malfoy"

"Of course we were invited by the Minister himself"

"The skinny one there is Mr. Barty Crouch, that's his house elf. I've only seen him a couple times but he is always so serious. He used to be Head of the magical law enforcement, Now he's Head of International magical cooperation" Malfoy told you as he kept his voice low so you two wouldn't be caught.

"Who's the other one?" You asked

"That's Ludo Bagman, he's a bit of a gambler, Father says Ludo used to be in a Quidditch team before. Now he's head of the Magical Games and Sports. Didn't your parents take you to the Ministry when you were younger?"

"Yeah, once. But that was the end of my experience. Besides my parents don't like to talk about work to me and my siblings. It's kind of a depressing subject"
You whispered to him. In reality you never really liked asking about their work since they were in some sort of danger all the time.

As the men began to walk towards the hallway Draco nudged you "sit and act natural" he said to you

As you sat down you started talking to Draco quietly and he pretended to laugh and nod. The men noticed the two of you. Especially Percy.