Summer at the Weasleys

(Week 1)

About three weeks after you came back from Hogwarts you stayed at home bored, and thinking about Malfoy and Blaise. Your brother Jett, was looking for something in your trunk. You haven't really unpacked since you came home and your house elf, Popsy, had tried but you told her not too. Mostly because you wanted to do it but you got lazy and forgot about it.

"Jett what in the heck are you looking for?" You asked annoyed as you wrote to Hermione and Ron.

"A book I need it, did you unpack it?" Jett looked through many books and found nothing. He kept throwing them to the side as he kept looking

"No I haven't touched my trunk in weeks, ask Popsy she might have, why are you looking through my books anyway?"

"No... Reason just wanted something to do... Oh.. wait I found it!!" He exclaimed as he showed you the book. 'The adventures of Martin Miggs' "can I borrow it sis.. PLEASSEEE" he begged with the little blue puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine, But please don't fold in the pages and don't eat or drink around my book" you warned him

"Got it, thanks sis" He said happily as he ran off with the book.

"That boy I swear" you nodded your head as you kept writing.

—-
Later on the next night you started making a snack it was after dinner. You made a sandwich for yourself and as you began to head towards the den you sat down and began to eat.

Whoosh!! A huge green flame had sparked so suddenly and it startled you a little bit. As the flames started to take shape you noticed it was Your father and Mr. Weasley. They were both covered in soot and laughing hysterically with each other.

You set aside your snack and ran towards your father, you hugged him tightly. "Dad!"

"Heya sil, you should get your brother down here" you nodded and headed up to grab Jett. Who was busy with a stack of papers.

"Hey Jett, dad said to- what are you reading?" You asked curiously

"O-oh it's nothing just some stuff from my friends" he put them all aside in his dresser and left them there. "What about dad?"

"He said to come downstairs"

"Oh yeah let's go" he said happily

As the both of you went downstairs Mr. Weasley was still talking with your father.

"I'm telling you Ash I'm going to get seats for Molly and the children, are you sure you won't go?"

"I wish I could Arthur but I'm afraid I can't my wife is still out searching for Black, besides I'm busy with other things at the Ministry"

"Come on, the children can come as well" he suggested

"I'll think about it" he said to him. Ash noticed his kids and he smiled at the two of you. "Y/n, Jett, the Weasley's were wondering if you would like to spend a few weeks with them at the burrow"

"Yes my children would be excited to see you again and Hermione granger will be there as well" Arthur said to you

"Really?! But are you sure it's alright, We don't wanna be an intrusion" you said

"Yeah" Jett agreed

"Oh don't you two worry about that, besides My sons have been asking for you two"

"Which sons?" You asked curiously

"Well the Twins, George especially. But Ginny had been wondering about you too Y/n" Arthur said "and besides my wife has been dying to meet one of Ron's friends, she's met Harry and Hermione of course but she is dying to meet you"