Year 3-9

Walking in the Slytherin common room very early after the Party, so as to not be seen you saw Draco asleep on the couch with a book on his chest. Walking over to him quietly his hair was a little frazzled and he looked peaceful somehow less annoying. It reminded you of the day you fell asleep in his chest in the beginning of the year.
You slowly walked to the Boys dorm and as Quietly as you could tip-toed around. Looking around for his dorm. It was the same one Blaise and the Boys were in, you remembered the other day You walked with Blaise to get something from his dorm while you waited outside. You walked up to the door and opened it up quietly they were all asleep. As you looked around the beds Draco's was on the far right in the corner almost walking really quietly and once you got close to his bed taking his Blanket and began to slowly walk to the door. You tried hard to keep quiet but the floorboards were so creaky, it was amazing how the boys didn't wake up from it. As you were able to close the door and sneak away quietly you walked back down, Draco was still asleep. Lightly draping the blanket over him he began to shuffle a bit, you stopped and tried to not make a peep, he stopped. As you covered him finally he murmured in his sleep. You couldn't make out what he said in the slightest. So you just ignored it and kept walking back to your dorm to get some sleep.

Draco woke up with his blanket on him he looked confused, putting his book back and carrying his covers with him he walked up to his bed and fell asleep again.
Later on that afternoon he woke up and went downstairs to lunch and ate quietly. He didn't really feel up to talking to his friends, instead he wanted to have the company of a Gryffindor today. It wasn't his normal thing to do, heck he hid this fact from his friends. He didn't like to mingle outside the Slytherin house, his father was really adamant to him being friends with his other fellow ex- Death eaters, like Crabbe and Goyle. Blaise.. well he just liked how Blunt he was. Even if it did get on his nerves sometimes.

Draco walked to the grounds close to the Black lake, it's where he would normally see his Gryffindor friend. He stared at the lake, remembering last night. After you had left, he waited in the common room for you to come back. He assumed you would be back by curfew. But when 8pm came around, you weren't back and he got worried. So he paced back and forth in the common room some 6th years even looked at him funny. Blaise was busy in his dorm to even notice. He had assumed you told him you would be somewhere else instead of the Gryffindor party. You were pretty convincing when you had to be when it came to lying. He started to read a book around midnight and he began to fall asleep.

He had come to the conclusion about his feelings for you, he really liked you that was obvious to anyone, but he spends a lot of his time with Pansy so he began to also really like her. He began to think about Asking her out over the course of a couple weeks.. until he heard you mumble his name while you were asleep in Divination a while ago. He wondered what that meant, you still weren't talking to him, except for class.
You still called him Draco, which meant you were still mad at him. He needed advice, he still cared about you. Hell he almost beat up a Slytherin 2nd and 3rd year for talking terrible things about you after the game yesterday. Still, he also cared for Pansy as well.

He was torn.

He felt a hand on his head he looked up, it was Jett. The only Gryffindor he can actually tolerate. He's been talking to Jett a lot more the past couple months or so, once he asked him about you.

"Hey Malfoy, what's up?" Jett said to him, Jett still had red and Gold face paint on his face since the match.

"Hey, I've been better you? Your face?!"

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry... Uh the dye is gonna take a while to come off. Anyway what brings you here?" He asked as he sat down next to Draco.

"Well I Uh... I wanted to know about your sister"