Year 3-2

"(Y/n)!"

"(Y/n)! Wake up!!" Ron yelled at you. Once awake you looked around groggily. You felt cold, unhappy, and very woozy.

"Wha-What happened?" You asked, you saw as the Professor was holding some chocolate.

"Wha-What was that thing?" Harry had woken up beside you, he must of been affected too.

"A dementor, looking for Black no doubt, it's gone now" he gave you a piece of chocolate "Eat this, it's chocolate, you'll feel better"

One bite and bam! You felt like your mother was giving you Hot Cocoa in front of the fire place, after playing all day in the Snow. It made you feel.. happy again.

Professor Lupin got up "Excuse me, I'll have a little word with the driver" as he was about to close the Compartment door he turned to Harry "Eat, you'll feel better" he smiled and he left.

"What happened to us?" Harry asked, you still felt weird, and didn't feel like talking.

"Well you two sort of went rigid. We thought you were having a fit or something" Ron explained

"Did either of you two.. ya know Pass out" Harry asked. You were glad you weren't the only one who passed out.

"No, but I felt weird though like I'd never be cheerful again" Ron explained.

"Someone was screaming.. A woman" you looked at him confused. You passed out but you didn't hear anyone scream.

"No one was screaming Harry" Hermione said, Harry looked at you, hoping to find some sort of answer

"I didn't hear anyone scream" you finally said.

Finally at the castle, Madam Pomfery had you and Harry looked at and once she gave you two the okay to go to the feast, Blaise looked relieved to see you. You didn't know it but Malfoy was as well. You were able to watch the last of the Sorting and you waited for your brother.

"Jett Silverling!" The hat Called, watching you hoped that he would be in Slytherin with you, that way you two can hang out more. Once he sat down the hat was placed on his head.

'Come on, Slytherin, come on Slytherin' You chimed in your head.

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat rung out.

"Gryffindor? Wow that's a first" you said to Blaise as you clapped happily for him.

You looked over and saw your brother sitting with the twins. You smiled at him and waved over at him and he smiled excitingly at you. Giving you a thumbs up while Dumbledore started his speech. Malfoy turned, and once he saw Harry he called out to him.

"Potter, Potter!" He called out

Harry, Ron, and Hermione turned to him. "Is it true you fainted?" Goyle imitated a faint to mock him "I mean you Actually Fainted?!"

Ron glared at him "Shove off Malfoy" He turned his best friend around to ignore him.

"Shut up Malfoy, it's not funny" you whispered to him. You felt insulted since you fainted as well.

"I heard you fainted too, Silverling" Malfoy said amused. You glared at him, you really wanted to punch him.

The Headmaster explained your new teachers for the year, Hagrid, to your surprise was going to take over as Professor, Care of Magical Creatures, to be honest that is the most perfect subject for him. You've already met Lupin. But as usual Professor R.J. Lupin was going to be out new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Dumbledore warned us not to go looking for trouble with the Dementors since they are playing host in the castle, honestly who in their right mind would, after what happened in the train you would never in a million years go near then again.