Year 4-6

You ignored the group for another week, Blaise wasn't happy when you still didn't talk to him.
You didn't tell your friends about what happened last week either, you acted fine when you hung around them. But in reality you weren't at all, you didn't really eat as much for the next couple days, and you barely slept. Combine with nightmares it's been unbearable.

You sat with Hermione, Harry and Ron, watching people place their names into the Goblet of fire that Monday Afternoon. You saw your older sister come up with her friend who placed their names in.

"Sadie" you called as you got up from your seat "You can't be serious, mom and-"

"Mom and dad know already, they allowed me to do it, besides I'm 17 and I can make decisions for myself now" she told you as she placed her name in and walked with her friends who cheered her on. You sat back down next to Hermione while the boys looked and admired the goblet.

You saw a group of hufflepuff boys who were older than you put in their names. You remembered a particular boy, he was handsome, his dark brown hair and grey eyes. His hair was rather wet from the rain.

"Cedric is putting in his name?" You said to Hermione

"Huh? Oh, he is rather handsome isn't he?" She kept reading, not bothering to look up. "He's a prefect, Captain of the Quidditch team, and he's perfect"

"Is he now?" you watched as he put in his name and he smiled at his friends excitingly as they cheered him on "I didn't think he was 17.. huh who knew"

Just than you heard more cheering and a pair of familiar voices.

"YEAHH!!" You turned. It was the Twins

'Oh sweet Merlin, no' you thought to yourself hoping they didn't make what you thought.

The clapped other students hand "thank you, thank you"

"Well lads, We've done it cooked it up just this morning" you turned to Hermione And the both of you shook your heads.

"It's not going to Woorrk" you said as the Twins sat in between you and Hermione.

"Oh yeah"  George said

"And why is that Silverling" Fred asked

"You see this?" you pointed to the magic circle "this is an age line, Dumbledore drew it himself"

"So?"

"So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something as dim witted as an aging potion" Hermione said as she closed her book.

"That's why it's so brilliant" George said

"Because it's so pathetically dim witted" Fred agreed with his brother

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George"

"Bottoms up" and the two drank the potion and jumped into the age line and placed their names into the fire

"Yeahhhhhh!!!" Many students whooped and hollered and soon the fire had countered back and hit the Twins and they fell across the Great hall. You laughed at them, they both had grey hair and beards.

"You said!"

"You said!" And the both started fighting

"Fight! Fight fight fight!" You heard chanting. Even Ron joined in. You laughed immensely.

"Y/n that's the most I've seen you genuinely smile in days, Are you sure you are alright?" Hermione asked you. She was right this was the only time you truly smiled and laughed, you didn't think she would have noticed.