1-4

"C-Can we talk" Blaise asked as he had his hand behind his neck.

"Sure" you said worried, Hermione looked at you worried as well but you got up and walked with him a bit. The silence was a bit much so you talked first

"Let me guess, Malfoy wants to beat me up?"

"What?! No. I just wanted to know how your doing" he asked concerned. "But he is still ticked off at you still. For an 11 year old he can hold a grudge"

You smiled a bit and sighed "I'm alright I guess. I do miss you guys.. except Malfoy" you admitted to him

"Well if it helps, I miss you being there. Honestly Malfoy complains about you and Potter a lot. It feels like a never ending conversation"  you laughed at him as Blaise complained to you.

"Well good the more Malfoy is annoyed the better" you said to him.

"But Y/n you don't really have a crush on Harry Potter do you?" He wondered

"We'll sort of it is a crush Blaise, I don't really see it progressing as anything more"

Blaise was quiet and he nodded as if he understood.
He smiled at me and made sure I was left back with Hermione and he left without a word.

——

Later on that day you stood by Hermione and stayed with her walking her back to her dormitory she thanked you and you headed down to the dungeons.
On your way there you ran into Draco. But this time he was on his own. None of the other boys there to help him, you glared angrily at him and he sneered at you.

"What do you want you filthy Blood traitor" he spoke with such hateness in his voice at you. He really held a grudge.

"I'm no Blood Traitor Malfoy, just cause I have other friends that aren't pureblood doesn't mean anything. You are such a pain"

"Look Y/n if you want to stay on my good side you better start behaving, I know Blaise went to see you earlier" Malfoy pointed this out "You do get on my nerves Y/n but you are one person who can call me out other than those oafs" he said to you As you watched with awe and confusion.
'why did he sound like he was apologizing in a way?'

"Let's put this behind us and be friends again" Malfoy said to you. "You are a little fun to hang out with Y/n"

'Oh my god he's apologizing... I think.. this is a weird apology. What if he's messing with me?'

"Wait.. we are friends?" you said confused you still haven't really considered Malfoy as a friend just yet.. you still didn't like him as much and not only that you were worried if he was still messing with you.

"Yeah... unless you don't want to be" he said to you he held out his hand for a truce.

You contemplated, but took it anyways. "Fine. But don't expect me to do all your bidding with the Gryffindors or anyone, I maybe a first year but I will not start out Bullying" she told him sternly. As the both walked to the common room quietly you said your goodbyes to Malfoy and went upstairs to write to your parents.

Dear Mom and Dad,
My time at Hogwarts has been interesting, I've fought with friends and made up with them... in a way. I hope you are doing well, how is Jett? How are things at the Ministry? Hope to hear from you soon.
- love, (Y/N)

Halloween was exciting since it was Y/n's favorite holiday. The pumpkins floating and the treats were the best during the feast. As you ate, your and Malfoy's somewhat friendship went from sour to genuinely okay over the course of a few days.