1-5

Christmas Day had finally come and you ran downstairs and opened your presents. Clothes and shoes were given to you and a couple books you had asked for. Running back upstairs to put them away and you came back down with three presents.

As you waited for your older brother Gerald in the Great Hall, You sat by Harry and Ron again. You gave them their presents, Ron got some winter gloves, joke candy and a couple chocolate frogs.

Harry got a blue scarf, Bertie-blots every flavor beans and a couple chocolate frogs as well. After they thanked you, your brother Gerald came by and he gave you your present and you gave him his which was a nice green jacket for the winter.

He gave you a really cozy Pink beanie. You sat back down with Ron and Harry and were able to hang out with them in the Gryffindor common room. They made you cover your ears so you wouldn't hear the password. As you went in the common room it looked so cozy and felt like home almost.

No wonder some Hufflepuffs like it in here. It was warm a little too warm for you but you didn't mind. It was covered in red and gold Christmas decor which was vastly different than in the Slytherin common room it was Silver and Green naturally. The Red and Gold tree lit up wonderfully and the garland was just the same. As Harry sat down by the fire place you sat next to him reading a book, while Ron sat on the floor looking at his cards.

"I wonder how Hermione is doing?" You asked as you read

"She said she was having a good time back home, she said to keep looking into that Flammel guy" Ron said

"You two are still on that?!"

"Yes it's important. Besides we have checked every book at this point and nothing. Hermione even said to look in the restricted area" Harry said

"You can't do that you need permission for that, How will you be able to pull it off?!"

"I dunno" Ron replied

Soon Christmas break was finally over and you were about to give Malfoy a piece of your mind. Throughout the Christmas holiday you sent him three letters and he didn't even bother sending any back. You still didn't fully trust him, But it did hurt a bit when he didn't send you anything even though he did say you were "friends". While you did write to Blaise and the other boys about it they said Malfoy did write to them. It's not like you cared anyway, But you just didn't want to waste your time writing letters if he won't write back.

Once you saw Blaise walk through the common room doors you ran to hug him.
"Blaise!" You said happily

"(Y/n)!" He hugged you back, as the two of you let go of each other you asked about his trip.

"How was your trip? Good I presume?"

"It was alright, were the Gryffindors giving you any trouble?" He asked

"Not one" you said to him "You have no idea how much I've missed ya"

"We do still have some time before dinner did you want to walk around the corridors for a while" he offered

"Sure"

Blaise had lend his arm out to you so you can link it with his and the two of you walked out the doors. As you both stepped out. Malfoy was walking towards the both of you. He looked at the two of you weirdly and walked inside the common room. Without a word. You didn't care since he basically ignored you all holiday break.

Walking alone with Blaise felt nice, like catching up sort of. Even though the both of you wrote to each other over break it still felt like there was a lot you two can talk about.