Yule Ball Part Two

A/N: I liked the dress it has a Cinderella type feel to it. If you don't like it you can always picture a different one that you like.
Now I got inspired by "Line without a hook" and many other (and Bridgerton)Dracotok/HPtiktok songs... (but mainly "Line without a hook") for the ball I'm not going to include any links. Anyway here ya go. -A.B.

I'm so so sorry work has been busy as well as life I am gonna try to update again soon. -A.B (4/5/21)
—-*

The Yule ball was in a few days and you were kind of excited. Harry and Ron still haven't found any dates, that you knew of. A couple of the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons boys have asked you, but you politely declined them. Since you already had a date.

George Weasley. George knew you liked Malfoy, he had respected that, He had wanted to take you to the Ball when he first heard about it. He didn't want you to miss out, and not go. Also he wanted to piss off Malfoy, which was bonus point in it of itself.

You talked with Blaise, Pucey, and Theo more. Since Draco and his Group still ignored you. Blaise was finally able to get a date. Tracey Davis like you said.
Theo was still as annoying as ever and Pucey, was able to ask your sister to the dance. Which was kind of gross. Seeing them all lovey-Dovey to each other when you were around them.

During your Last Dance class you were able to improve your Dancing with Blaise, and Pucey. Pucey had agreed to help you with your dancing so you won't trip on George's feet. Draco would glare at him when you would look his way, sometimes he would look away other times he wouldn't. He was really Moody. Pucey thought Draco staring was very annoying in his opinion. If Draco didn't care for you, he wouldn't stare at you constantly, at least that's what Pucey told you.

"Is he staring again?" Adrian asked you annoyed as he looked over to Draco.

"Yup" you said looking away, Snape had walked by and just nodded at you in approval.

"I swear if he doesn't come over here and ask you to dance I'll just drag you over to him"

"Adrian!" You said sternly at him hoping he wouldn't do that.

"What I'm just helping the process, besides he should know that I'm dating your sister finally" He said "Draco, knows I've had a thing for her since last year"

"Okay. First of all gross, and secondly your not helping the process it's just making it Worse" You said

"Fine, don't say I didn't help you"

"Ugh" you rolled your eyes and kept dancing.

—-

Walking down to the common room you passed by your brother, it's been a while since you've seen him let alone talked to him without his other friends. It felt like he was ignoring you a little. He seemed upset.

"Hey Jett, how have you been? Are you alright?"

"Alright, I see you finally broke things off with Blaise. I hope you are doing alright?" He asked you ignoring the question.

"I'm fine, I can fend for myself. I just hope you aren't getting into any trouble"

"Nope" he faked a smile. Something was definitely wrong, he wouldn't really hide anything from you unless it's not important. Seeing Jett hide his feelings is so odd.