-6

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

At The Orphanage

.......................

Amar came down with manik and started to meet everyone... soon he got mingled with the kids while manik he was just standing by the garden door.... while his mind was lost in the question which amar asked him.... nandini who was busy in the kids felt her mobile ringing in her pant pocket... so she walked on the side and picked up the call "hello!" She greeted and was greeted back before "where are you guys? Navya is here, we are waiting for manik!" Nandini looked around to see manik and then spoke "mukti we are coming back soon" saying so nandini ended the call and walked to manik... she called him but manik was lost in his thoughts on which nandini nudged him making him come back to reality "han?" Manik said on which nandini told him "i am calling you! Where are you lost?" Manik just nodded in no.... so nandini told him "mukti called me! She said they are waiting for you at the Malhotra Mansion!" Manik nodded saying "I actually forgot about that! Lets go!" Nandini nodded and then both said bid bye to everyone and was about to came out when amar came to manik and hugged his waist... manik smiled and creasing his head moved back and sitting on the knees looked at amar who spoke "thank you!" Manik chuckled and ruffling his hair spoke "don't! Its was your surprise from God!" Amar smiled and said "bye bhaiya!" He then looked at nandini and spoke "bye didi!" Nandini passed him a smile and then both manan came out sitting in the car they drove off to malhotra mansion...

.......................

Coming inside the living room manik sat on the couch beside cabir while nandini sat on the single seater... after sitting manik asked fab 4 "you guys were to come at orphanage!" They looked at each other and then shrugged their shoulders... after that alya spoke "i had to go to the fashion house! Then they cancelled their plan!" Manik just hmmed when Neyonika came there with some snacks and smiling at manik asked "when you came?" Manik smilingly pulled her making her sit beside him and put his head on Neyonika's lap still sitting... "just now!" Neyonika nodded and creased his head while cabir stood up sitting beside navya as manik was pushing him by his legs... "salay, you do this every single time!" Everyone chuckled at cabir who was now sitting beside navya... after that dhruv spoke "navya you speak!" Navya nodded before saying "thank God someone remember!" Smiling with nandini she opened the file and started to tell about the concert offer they got...

after she was done manik looked at nandini with still laying in Neyonika's lap "am i free at that time?" Nandini looked at the tab and said "you have two meetings at that time! But sir is also going to be there, he can see to it!" Manik moved his gaze from nandini to others... on which alya spoke "i am free!" Next was dhruv "i can take off!" After getting a positive reply cabir spoke "yes, a holiday!" Mukti rolled her eyes saying "its not a holiday, you lazy ass!" Cabir made a face at her and was delivered with a cousin on his face... after that they all sat their eating and talking about everything when a voice came there "hello people!" All of them turned to see aryaman was standing there... they all greeted him and he came ans sat beside dhruv in front nandini... he looked at nandini and passed her a smile saying "hey!" Nandini smiled back and nodded her head after that he looked at Neyonika asking "aunty, where is uncle?" Neyonika looked at him before she told him "office! Why?" "Dad asked me to pick up a file from him and i called him and he said to come here!" Aryaman told Neyonika who nodded and looking at the time spoke "he will be coming in a while!" He nodded and looked at manik who spoke "aryaman are you free this week?" Aryaman raised his eyebrows saying "what is the plan?" Manik sat on the couch saying "concert at Belgium!" Aryaman on which immediately spoke "i am totaly in!" On this cabir patted his back saying "tomorrow evening we are going!" Aryaman gave him a thumbs up on which both smirked at each other... looking at thsi mukti spoke "you idiots, both of you forgot me!" Saying so she walked to them and sat in between then pushing them aside... manik looked at aly and dhruv saying "Belgium is going to be on fire!" And then trio chuckled with navya, nandini and Neyonika...

Nandini stood up saying "okay then i will go!" She said looking at manik who spoke "you are coming!" It was a statement rather then a question... on which nandini looked around to see everyone looking at her... she just looked at manik and then spoke taking her bag "bye!" Saying so she came out of the malhotra mansion and greeted the driver who was waiting for her to come... sitting in the car she went back to her apartment with the driver...

Here inside the mansion after nandini went manik stood up saying "ill just coming after freshening up!" And he ran upstairs... while everyone else shared a look and cabir spoke... "charlie!" Neyonika smirked saying "i know roger!" Aryaman and navya frowned on it while fab3 rolled their eyes... "guys what is wrong with both of you? Aunty! Cabir!" Neyonika giggled while cabir said "what is your problem, it is between us!" And he winked at Neyonika who nodded saying "let me see to it!" Cabir gave him a thumbs up ob which she winked at cabir and walked upstairs to manik's floor...

......................

How was it?
Do let me know?
Will be waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye