-70

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

2 Days Later

Manik smiled looking at the malhotra mansion in fornt him... he looked at his friends who were bid bying mukti who was going home with her husband... manik passed his bag to the butler and spoke...

"Room ky bahir rakh dyna sara saman!" (Keep my luggage outside my room!)

Saying so he literally ran upstairs... first walking to his parents room he slowly knocked on the door owing to the time which was stating 2:14 in the night... and soon the door was opened by raj... he smiled at his son saying his name...

"Manik, you all came back?"

Manik nodded his head and said...

"Just came to inform, now go and sleep!"

Saying so he kissed Raj's cheek and ran upstairs making raj laugh at his son and he greeted the other three befor ethey all went to their rooms...

Here manik reached his room and opening the door slowly went inside... locking the door he turned around and saw his two lifelines sleeping peacefully with the night lamp for Ayaan was turned on giving him a perfect view of his family...

Manik dropped his jacket on the floor and walked to them... sitting in front Ayaan he creased his cheek and then he moved his small lips to suck his mother in his sleep... manik knew nandini would have fallen asleep while making ayaan have his feed... he leaned down and kissed Ayaan's cheek with manik's cold face touching nandini's bosom... this made nandini shudder in sleep and she slowly opened her eyes with a frown...

But as she saw manik leaning down creasing Ayaan's head as he kept sucking her... nandnini mumbled his name in a questioning manner...

"Manik?"

Manik raised his eys to see his wife and a big smile came on his lips... he moved to her face and pecked and sucked her lips before saying...

"Hey Mrs. Manik!"

Nandini smiled and creased his face with her free hand as she asked...

"When did you came?"

"Just now!"

He told her and then kissed her cheek before dropping his body on the bed on his pillow...

"But you were supposed to come 2 days later!"

He listened and looked at nandini who straightened her shirt before pushing Ayaan's pacifier in his mouth...

"The last concert got cancelled so we came back!"

He spoke hugging Ayaan's little body pulling him close to his chest... while nandini too laid down on her side facing manik looking at his calm face... she ran her fingers in his locks saying...

"I missed you!"

Manik looked at her and smiled saying...

"I missed you too Wifey!"

Nandini smiled and pushed her body close to them and manik wrapped his hand around her waist while nandini held Ayaan's small fist before the family fall sleep having a smile on their lips....